Brilliant Bristles Custom Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Brilliant Bristles Custom Painting & Decorating

Robin
Robin

just wonderful

Stephen did a wonderful job he went out of the way to do the job you can tell he enjoys his job and enjoys making his clients happy what i appreciated is he kept me informed at all times on what he was doing
he painted the outside of my house and repainted my bathroom floor and shower walls its just beautiful how it turned out
He is such a kind man he helped me out doing things that didn't involve
painting such as changing lightbulbs and fixing a broken door i will be hiring him again to do more painting jobs for me in the near future
i would defiantly recommend Stephen to anyone that is looking for a trustworthy conscientious painter

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Meticulous, professional and friendly service

Stephen is not only an excellent painter, but he is so friendly and went above and beyond to ensure we were thrilled with the final product. Cannot recommend him enough, and we will be hiring him for all of our future painting jobs.

it was a pleasure meeting and working with you. thank you very much for the kind words and I'll you in the near future.

Service

Work was completed in my entry and main hallway. A special texturing technique was used and it turned out beautifully. It was a smaller space but the work was completed quickly.

thank you very much for the nice review

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Main floor painted, including 2 bathrooms and stairwell to basement.

Steve delivered in every aspect (plus) of this job. Meticulous professional painter. Attention to detail was impressive as well. Also offered suggestions which were helpful. Great sense of humour, always early and great clean up daily.
Highly recommend! Here is someone who says what he's going to do and delivers 100%.
Thanks Steve!
Lance and Charlene

thank you guys for the nice words. it was a pleasure working for you. till we meet again in the future

Madeline
Madeline
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wallpaper removal and painting of entire house

Our new house was covered in 1970’s wallpaper. We wanted it all removed, and the entire house painted. Stephen of Brilliant Bristles came highly recommended to us and we were thrilled with our experience. He gave us a quick, but accurate and competitive quote, and then worked tirelessly to get the (huge) job done on time. The thought and skill he puts into his work, as well as his attention detail, are incredible. For 2 weeks, he treated our home as if it were his own. We asked for his input on a few aspects, and his advice was well informed and respectful of our style and budget. He also maintained communication with us as he completed the job, which was helpful, given we were not on site. He did a fantastic job (and it was a big job) with skill, on time, and for a competitive price. I would recommend Stephen to anyone.

thank you so very much for the great review. it was fantastic working for you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Painted entire house

I was selling my rental property, Steve and his helper made it look like a new home, great job and in a timely manner.

baptiste.hayden
baptiste.hayden
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Professional work, excellent service!

This company is the real deal. Professional, punctual and provide excellent service. I will hire them again.

thank you very much for the nice review. it was a pleasure working for you

0 reviews Dunrobin, ON

Great service!

Brilliant Bristles came in and did a fantastic job in my kitchen and family room! Fast and reliable. Respectful to our home and animals. Would highly recommend.

thank you very much for the nice review. It was a pleasure working for you

Roger Brasseur
Roger Brasseur
1 review Ottawa, ON

Brillant Bristles is just super

Steve from Brillant Bristles is number one in our books. His attention to detail and making sure the job is done correctly is very important to him, he treats every job as if he would be doing it for himself at his home.
He prides himself on his cutting ability and yes his cuts are very nice and precise.
Finding solutions and being creative is second nature to him, should a problem arise he will find a way in order to get it fixed.
Straightforward, honest, dependable, makes sure you are satisfied is what Steve is all about. We are very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks Steve.

thank you very much for that nice review

Marilyn
Marilyn

Painting and other services

I have used Steve's services many times, including painting the entire first floor of my new house. He is never afraid of a new challenge and has painted my downstairs bathtub tiles, done an ombre technique on a bedroom wall and agreed to paint a bathroom countertop. He has done jobs for several of my friends, including refinishing a dining table and a buffet. I would, and have, recommend him without reservation.

thank you very much for that nice with you

More about Brilliant Bristles Custom Painting & Decorating

Hello, I’m Stephen Trenka, owner and operator of Brilliant Bristles Custom Painting and Decorating with 26 years experience.

I have extensive knowledge in commercial and residential coatings. For instance, certain skilled applications and techniques, creative approaches to challenging situations. The top quality results show the pride I take in any task I take on.

Please give me a call at 613-806-8925. I look forward to hearing from you!

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We are: House painting experts with vast experience in painting any surface, including stucco, brick, wood trim and doors. Our eco-friendly painting service uses zero VOC and low VOC (Volitile Organic Compound) paint to minimize our impact on the environment and your family, pets and staff. We do all types of jobs, including: Residential and commercial interiors, exteriors, repainting, decks, fences, kitchen cabinet painting, drywall, spraying, painting or refinishing furniture, garage floors and much more.
First and foremost at Brilliant Bristles, there are no problems, just solutions. Whether you’re introducing a totally new look to your home or freshening up colours you love, sometimes it can be a challenge. Don’t worry, we can, and will see to it that we achieve the end result you were after.
2011