GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Augered Main Line

Needed main line augered as we have a large tree in the yard, so done as prevention for backup. Was done well, was shown where in yard the minor blockages were that were cleared. Clean up done well.

Larry in Vancouver
Larry in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Endless hot water tank overhaul

This new company is off to an amazing start. Professional, reliable,
Reasonably priced. Would defiantly refer them to my friends.

Omair in Toronto
Omair in Toronto
0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Changing pipes of the entire house/ bathroom Reno

Goldstein was contracted to do the plumbing in my washroom as I was doing some renovations. He identified that the pipes were very old and needed to be replaced to prevent damage in the future as the pipes were 45 years old.
Anas- walked in got his crew set up in front of me and did the plumbing in the washroom and got the entire pipes changed in 2 days. He was also able to service my furnace and show me that my furnace was leaking due to condensation.
Anas was very professional, and his work was top notch, and his crew was awesome, and they even cleaned up.
Really nice young professional who takes pride in his work.

Thank you Omair for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.  Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We appreciate your business!

Eric from Vancouver
Eric from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

City Main Connection to Home

Marius and Anas came to inspect and repair a city main leak. The job was done within the same day.

Thank you Eric for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.  Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We appreciate your business!

0 reviews Delta, BC

Plumbing-clogged drain

Great service, Ana's & AJ came same day and were able to clear the clog 80ft into the pipe in less than an hour.

Thank you for your great review, we strive for customer satisfaction from great folks like yourself!

Joe
Joe

Commercial kitchen

reasonable ,efficient and down to earth people, thank you for your service in such a short notice

Hey Joe, thanks for your amazing review, customers lick yourself make our job more enjoyable, Customer satisfaction is her number one priority!

Farah
Farah

Hot water tank

They showed up on time and installed my new hot water tank in 1hour. Very professional plumbers, and wonderful customer service. I'll recommend them to my friends and families.
Thank you Goldstein Plumbing, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Hi Farah, thank you for your amazing review we hope we've met your expectations, customer satisfaction is our number one priority!

Clogged drain

I had a clogged drain and called Anas and his team at Goldstein plumbing.

Quick
Easy
Affordable
No mess

It was an amazing experience!

We thank you for your positive review, and hope you had a great experience with our service, we strive for customer satisfaction. We'll be sure to pass this great message to our technician Anas

0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Service

Great service, skilled and professional workers. Arrived on time and resolved my plumbing needs quickly. Definitely recommmend these guys.

Thank you for your positive review, we strive for customer satisfaction.

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Plumbing service

Anas was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing, I would recommend this company to anyone who has plumbing issues

Thank you for your positive review, we'll be sure to give credit to our technician Anas!

More about GOLDSTEIN Plumbing & Gas