Cabinetry Land

Cabinetry & Millwork
Toronto ON M4R 1A7

Reviews for Cabinetry Land

Kitchen

Thank you so much! You performed an excellent job and went above and beyond. GOOD service.I heartily recommend this business.

Thank you so much!!!!

Brand new kitchen

I'm very satisfied and happy with the job that these guys did for me! I wasn't sure of what design to pick, which meatrials to use, colours, etc. However, with their experience and advice I was able to finally get everything done. They not only did an outstanding job with my kitchen , but they were professional, punctual, and honest.
Im very happy with the results and would definitely recommend them to others.

Roman  in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Very good company, the guys show high professionalism, clean, neat, fast. Me and my wife were totally satisfied. Highly recommend!!!!

Master bedroom closet

I was so excited to see my closet and the guys did everything what I requested, they work was very clean and fast
Definitely I will recommend them to my friends

Kitchens renovation

Kitchen renovation,amazing design and wonderful team!!! We recommended them again for our friends and family member.

More about Cabinetry Land

Cabinetry & Millwork and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
All Custom Cabinetry - Custom Kitchen,Custom vanities, Walk-in Closets, TV units, Custom cabinetry, custom Bars.
Kitchen / Bathroom / Offices / Closets , Planning and Designing. Cabinet Instalation. Servicing, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Designing, Bathroom Designing, Kitchen cabinetry designing, Counter - top Installation, cabinet removal, Custom kitchen Designing.
Richelieu, Blum, Grass, Great Star
Classic, Contemporary, Modern - All Customized, Traditional, Transitional, Luxury, Royal.
Cheque or Cash