GCR Contracting & Consulting

GCR Contracting & Consulting

Reviews for GCR Contracting & Consulting

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Finishing our basement

Chad renovated and finished our basement. Added new walls and wood flooring, and installed a new electrical and lighting system. Now our basement looks clean and modern!

After the renovations, there was no room left for our pull-up bar. So Chad went out of his way to find and buy a full-body work-out machine which he gifted to us free of charge!

On top of that, he is very friendly and always fun to talk to.

Would recommend him 100 times over!

Thank you very much it was our pleasure to work with you and your family to complete your Basment renovation. We are always just a phone call away if you need anything.

Fatouma
Fatouma
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement bedroom

We contracted GCR to build a bedroom in our basement and I can say without hesitation that they were great business to work with and we are super happy with the services we received.

Chad in particular kept us informed throughout the whole process and handled the renovation with an air of respect, integrity and was always there to answer any questions we had. The end result was just exactly what we were looking for and was done on time and on budget so I highly highly recommended GCR for your next reno project.

Thank you very much Fatouma it was a pleasure to work with you and your family. If you need anything do not hesitate to call.

Olga in Mississauga
Olga in Mississauga

Landscaping

Chad made my front yard look more appealing. He levelled the river rock and fixed my backyard. He is always reliable and accomplished excellent, detailed work. Anytime I need Chad, he follows through with his work and ideas 100%…

Thank you Olga anything that you need I am always a phone call away.

Home renovation - fitness room

GCR built a fitness room for me and my family. They completed work in a timely manner and worked with care and efficiently. They provided great customer service and ensured what I wanted was expected and complete. Thorough interim checks in the process. Diligent and careful work and great listening skills. They have my highest recommendation.

Thank you give us a call if you need anything.

More about GCR Contracting & Consulting

The core of our business is the construction of both residential and commercial projects. We are well equipped to handle the smallest to the largest projects. As a multiple trade Construction Company we pride ourselves on our ability to work smoothly with clients, principle contractors and subcontractors to meet all construction and design requirements.
Located in Kemptville, ON GCR services Ottawa and surrounding area.