Yorkland Homes

East Gwillimbury ON L9N 1M8

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Yorkland Homes

Friendly, Competent, Smart, and Professional

My wife and I have used Sergei and team for our last two houses where we wanted to do renovations.

In our last house, we had them finish our basement, did all of the flooring throughout the house, and renovated our ensuite bathroom. The renovations were all complete within a timely manner, and Sergei and his team were extremely communicative and helpful throughout the entire process. Everything we wanted, they did or provided their professional opinion and suggestions on better alternatives.

Because of how satisfied we were with the job they did, when we moved recently we decided to call Sergei again to have them grace us with their skillset and professionalism again. Similarly, the ensuite bathroom was completely gutted and renovated beautifully (exactly how we wanted it), beautiful 12x24 tiles were laid out throughout our main floor/foyer, and we had them knock out our front foyer coat closet to expose our stairwell (this was an interesting project, as they needed to add a new foundation for a new railing/spokes) and refinish our stairs.
Once again, Yorkland Homes did everything that we wanted, beautifully.

This team is extremely friendly and easy to talk to, they communicate constantly with you throughout the renovation process (you always know whats going on), and they charge very reasonable prices for their work. I've suggested Yorkland Homes to multiple family members throughout the last couple of years, all of which have enjoyed their professionalism and service.

I couldn't recommend this team more. You won't regret choosing Yorkland Homes to help you with your project.

thank you Patrick, that's probably the best teview I've had so far haha. it was a pleasure working with you and your family. you guys are amazing clients and people

k7rdji in Toronto
k7rdji in Toronto

Home renovation

The team delivered on all of their promises and very easy to work with. I have recommended them to 5 of my clients and few of my family members. Everyone was happy that I recommended them. Happily will call them again with all of my renovations needs.

Thank you for the kind words, and the recommendations.

Finish Basement.

I very pleased by choosing this company. The workmanship, the product and service is beyond my expectations.
Everything that was promised was delivered above and beyond. This company went really an extra mile to provide an extraordinary workmanship and quality.
I strongly recommend this company to anyone who needs to do the basement or any home improvements

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Construction Project

Great service overall, construction phases well planned, fast construction phases implementation, good quality workmanship, very good customer service, addressing all concerns and/or questions on time.
Sergei, the general contractor of the project, provided great customer service, he was very professional, respectful, reliable and easy to communicate all details of the project.

Thank you Carmen, it was a great working with you. I hope you enjoy the basement.

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Basement

The crew is very professional. They thought of every small detail and added nice little touches that we didn't even thought of. Worked very cleanly and made sure that the basement is clean after the end of the project. Extremely nice, they answered every question we had and helped with everything we needed. Highly recommended!!!

thank you very much AJ, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. enjoy the basement 🙂

More about Yorkland Homes

Yorkland Homes specializes in Quality, yet affordable Basement and Washroom Renovations. We service the York Region area. We have over 10 years experience in the business. Contact us for a FREE, no obligation estimate. We would be glad to help you with your renovations. Also ask us about our money back guarantee policy.