RHW

Toronto ON M1S 5A9

Instagram

Reviews for RHW

Kitchen Island/Table Centrepiece

I could not be happier with the island/table centre piece RHW created for my home. I had this custom design in mind and it was executed better than I could have imagined. It's solid, sturdy, and extremely well made. I can't wait to spend many nights with family and friends around this piece of furniture. I will definitely be coming back to RHW for more pieces in the future.

It was such a pleasure bringing your idea into existence. The design you dreamed up is perfect for your space and I'm grateful to have my table/island be the centrepiece of it all. Looking forward to adding more pieces to your place!

Melissa
Melissa

Thrilled with our new desk!

Honestly were so happy with our new desk. Our home office is a bit of an awkward shape, so we knew custom was the way to go. We searched for a while and finally found Rundell. That same night, we gave him a sketch of our vision and he was off to the races! Weve been using the desk daily and its just perfect for our Midcentury modern inspired space. One of the best decisions weve made since we started designing our homes interior. Highly recommend!

Oak living room credenza

This is the second project that weve worked on together. Rundell took an idea thats been in our heads for months and made it into a reality and even more. We love our credenza so much and is the highlight of our home. Details are perfect and Rundell added details that we wouldnt have thought of (French cleat).
Rundell has great attention to detail, takes the time to really get to know what you want, what he can improve on while considering your budget.
We will be of course working with Rundell again as he is a pleasure to work and design with.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Dining Room Table

Rundell at RHW was amazing to work with!
I had a rough idea of what I was looking for in a dining room table and he came up with a beautiful design. He put a lot of care into his work and made so many great suggestions along the way.
Communication with him was very easy and prompt. Were so happy with the table and the whole experiencing working with RHW!

I really appreciate the freedom I was given on this one. Was a pleasure and a privilege to create the perfect piece for your space! Thank you for trusting me, the table looked more beautiful than I expected. Looking forward to building more things for your home!

Amazing custom dining table

Fantastic craftsmanship, communication and collaboration. 10/10 service and will definitely recommend to anybody who is looking for custom furniture of any kind. I was so thrilled and impressed when I received the final product!!

It was such a pleasure working together to bring this table to life! Collaborating is so fun and exciting when building custom pieces for your home. I know you will enjoy this piece for many years to come.

Table to last a lifetime

RHW is hands-down the best Millworker you can ask for. He's so passionate about his craft that he gets you even more excited than you already are. He gave me constant updates (weekly, sometimes daily) on how the table was progressing - that really helped manage my expectations.

He's so excited and connected to his work that he upgraded the top of our table from veneer to rift sawn oak at no additional cost - that's how much he cares about delivering top quality product.

I can't wait to work with RHW for my office renovations and kitchen shelving. I am sure that my pieces will be gorgeous and the process will seamless.

Thank you so much for these kind words! I love going above and beyond for my clients, especially when they are open to my suggestions. Looking forward to building many more projects in your new home.

More about RHW

Shop RHW is a Toronto-based studio with a focus on solid wood custom furniture hand crafted by Rundell Haynes-Wells.
In addition to being a craftsman, he also offers custom design consultation and renderings.

Rundell combines years of experience problem solving, exploring, and innovating, and has been a maker of things all of his life.
He’s a natural born collaborator and is generous with the information he shares with his clients in the hope that more knowledge and understanding of custom furniture will inspire sustained interest and appreciation.

Please give me a call - 647-453-0093