Discount Carpet and Flooring

Tasha
Tasha
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Wonderful carpets!

We desperately needed new carpets in our basement as they were 25+ years old. I found Discount Carpets and flooring on this site and I’m so glad I did. Hakan replied to me very promptly and sent me pictures on some options. We chose a grey berber carpet and we love it! The installer arrived on time and got straight to work. He was done within a few hours and removed all the old carpet and underlay from the premises. We now have a nice thick underlay and a beautiful soft carpet that is perfect for our basement bedrooms! This company is very professional and reliable in our experience. We will definitely be using them again when we move on to the main level of our home. I highly recommend them!

More about Discount Carpet and Flooring

Discount Carpet and Flooring is a locally owned company located in Richmond that handles installation across the lower mainland. We would like to invite you to be a valued client of ours.

With an abundance of experience working with new and old buildings, residential and commercial flooring installations and replacements as well as insurance claims and restoration. We will handle any flooring claims you may have with the ease and organization you may not be able to find elsewhere.

Floor Laying & Refinishing and Carpet Installers
Commercial flooring installation Learn more Residential flooring installation Learn more Flooring restoration Learn more Free in-home measurements Schedule now Property management and insurance Financing Free design consultations Flooring repairs