Phoenix Renovation

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovation

Safar and his team were by far the most professional and organized team that I have ever worked with . Clean and precision work completed. Very happy with the finished product.

Thank you so much for the review sir, you are the kindest that I worked..
Safar Ali mohammadi from Phoenix renovation.

Komeal
Komeal
1 review Aurora, ON

Amazing work!!

I hired Mr. Satar to fully renovate all my washrooms. Honestly. I was not expecting my washrooms to look as good as they look today. Mr star did a phenomenal job. He is on top of my list for. Clean, fast, accurate work. I can not thank him enough for his awesome worK. If you are looking for someone to renovate your washroom or install tiles anywhere. He is your guy!

Thank you so much for the best review sir, you are the best guy ever that I worked.!

0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Washroom tile

He is very professional and hardworking person. His job clean and nice. I recommend to everyone.

Thank you so much sir, for your best review..

Home Renovations

Safar and his team were selected to renovate all 3 floors of my house. Incredible individual that worked hard and was dedicated to the project throughtout the entirety of the project. Everyone that walks into our home loves it and wonders who did it. I would highly recommend Phoenix Renovations to anyone.

Thank you so much sir for your best review, you are the best, and I will be happy to work for you again.
Safar Ali mohammadi, from Phoenix renovation.

Justin
Justin
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Laundry Room Tile Job

We couldn't be happier with the work that was done by Safar and team on our Laundry room tiling job. He is a real craftsman who is meticulous about his work. He noticed that some of the tiles we purchased from Home Depot were off by 1/16th of an inch - something we likely wouldn't realize ourselves. He is professional, affable, and communicated a clear price and timeline from the outset. Our basement renovation contractor was very impressed and mentioned that good tile installers are in short supply. This 10/10 rating is well deserved. Bravo!

Thank you so much mr justin you are very kind person

He work very professional and clean price affordable

He is very nice guy clean and professional and price is affordable on time he finished my bathroom

Thank you for your review sir..

More about Phoenix Renovation

We do Interior remodeling, Basement finishing, bathroom finishing, kitchen finishing, Separate Entrance, and full house renovation.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Innisfil?