Suds Windows Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M4J 3M1

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Suds Windows Inc.

Atily in San Francisco
Atily in San Francisco

Eves Cleaning

They were quick and clean. Did not leave debris around the property. Billing was so easy invoice arrived on email

Morty in Toronto
Morty in Toronto

Window cleaning

I chose Suds to clean my semi-detached home's windows, exterior and interior. They hadn't had professional cleaning since pre-CoVid. The crew did an excellent job with the cleaning itself. And, Suds also went above and beyond expectations by fixing some old aluminum storm windows that had become bent - and for no additional cost. I have no hesitation in recommending Suds.

Allan M
Allan M

Skylight Cleaning

I contacted SUDS to get my skylight cleaned and made the arrangements, Derek was there on time and very friendly. He was extremely fair with me and EVEN OFFERED TO NOT CHARGE ME because there were issues with the glass that had been installed that I wasn't aware of and it would not look the way I was expecting (that was amazing in todays world where everything is a fortune). Derek gave me a complete explanation and wonderful helpful advice and I would absolutely use SUDS again. Many businesses want to rip you off today but this one is genuinely honest and I so appreciate that. Please give this small business a chance and I can assure you that they will do an awesome job and you will be thrilled with the quality of work and price. Thank you so much Derek, I am very thankful to you and your company for your help and extreme professionalism.

Sincerely

Allan M (June 2022)

Shimrit in Toronto
Shimrit in Toronto

Interior and Exterior Window Cleaning

Excellent window cleaning and excellent customer service. Derek was quick to response to my service request. He actually came to look at the windows before giving me a quote which I liked. His price was very competitive and the clean itself was excellent. I definitely recommend Suds Window Cleaning and will most definitely use their service again in my ext clean.

victor from Toronto
victor from Toronto

eaves cleaning and facia/soffit/eaves repairs

I have two rental properties. Derek has been cleaning my eaves for several years. His service is professional, friendly, punctual, service-orientedand reasonably price and may vary depending on the size of house. I have used others contractors before and Suds is by far the best. I would recommend them without hesitation

Tugzy
Tugzy
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Had my windows cleaned and very happy

Thank you for your service. Very friendly staff. My windows were extremely dirty and the gentleman took great care in cleaning everything down to the tracks. I highly reccomend

Eavestrough cleaning

Suds Windows did an excellent job cleaning my eavestroughs this spring. The company I had contracted last fall failed to show up, so there was quite a bit of debris. Derek showed up when scheduled and did a thorough job. He also performed a few minor repairs.
I recommend the company without reservation.

Suanne
Suanne

Great service

They did a great job cleaning our windows last spring - friendly, reliable, and reasonably priced. They even get up to the 4th floor of our townhouse! As we ran into pigeon problems over the summer, come autumn time, they also very kindly agreed to install pigeon spikes for us at the same time while cleaning our eavestroughs. Such a wonderfully helpful team, thank you! Looking forward to continuing our window and eavestrough cleaning with you.

AlekG
AlekG

Clean Windows

Friendly, professional service that made for a great experience overall. Windows are clean and the process was stress free and easy. Couldn't be happier with the results, would recommend highly.

Gutters

Friendly, efficient and helpful. Took pictures to show us the state of our roof which was very much appreciated!

We are very glad we were able to assist with your eaves. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience more, please reach out.

More about Suds Windows Inc.

Suds Inc. Is a newly founded Window cleaning company comprised of some of the best window cleaners this city has. We have nearly 30 years of experience with the 5 cleaners and offer the highest quality services in the industry. Though we specialize in window cleaning we also provide eavestrough cleaning.