Suds Windows Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M4J 3M1

Reviews for Suds Windows Inc.

Tishnorthrup
Tishnorthrup

Eaves troughs and finishing

Derek and his team were incredibly professional, positive, informative and efficient. He presented options clearly and concisely to customize the eaves troughs to my house. I highly recommend Derek and his company.

Awesome!!!

Patrick was awesome. Our windows and screens look amazingly clean. He was so polite and careful indoors. He moves all the furniture back exactly as it was. He was very accomodating to our specific requests. Thank you!!

thornley
thornley

Windows for home and coach house; gutters cleaned of leaves

We own a three-storey Victorian with its original coach house (now my studio). The dining room and coach house have large windows fronted by a garden. Derek and his team have never let us down. They are thorough and impeccable--there's never an issue for us, or our neighbour with whom we share a driveway. Indeed, our neighbour now uses SUDS as well. When they clean the inside, they are always respectful and careful not to damage anything. In short, I give them a FIVE STAR rating, and, if possible, I'd make it TEN.

Suds Windows Inc.

The team from Suds is very reliable and does an excellent job.
Their skills in dealing with an older home is much appreciated.
I look forward to relying on them again.

Windows cleaning

Coming back end of November,
For Eavestroughs and windows,
Have a wonderful day,

Gutter cleaning

The guys were really friendly and were good at communicating what they were going to do. They worked quickly and removed a lot of gunk from my gutters!

renafisher1
renafisher1

windows cleaned

Did a great job on the windows. Patrick is fantastic. Highly recommend him. Very reasonable price

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Courteous, Reliable and Professional

I’ve used Derek and his team for several years, for both windows and eaves cleaning, after they were recommended by a neighbour. They do great work and I’ve never had a complaint.

Thank you for the kind words Martin. We will strive to meet and exceed expectations and your feedback is very helpful.

More about Suds Windows Inc.