Durable Flooring & More

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Winnipeg MB R3J 1R9

Reviews for Durable Flooring & More

Carpet Install

Durable Flooring did my carpet install and they did a very good job. They showed up on time , came to the house to measure things up and gave me a good estimate. Overall very happy with their work , and already have another project lined up for them. Definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

living room, bedroom and kichen flooring

Precious from Durable flooring was personable and efficient. He has done flooring for me at two addresses. One large 1 bedroom apartment and a 2 bedroom apartment. He showed up on time and on budget. The work was completed to my satisfaction. The price was very readonable. He did both laminate and vynil flooring. I have recommended him to many of my friends. I would not hesitate to call him again for all my flooring needs.

Thank you for the review.

More about Durable Flooring & More

We provide services for all your flooring and general contracting needs. No matter what the job is and what type of flooring, WE WILL GET YOU LOWEST PRICE AND GREAT FINISHED LOOK
Call us before you call anyone else.