Kowalski Konstruction

Helen/
Helen/
1 review , ON

Timely Concrete work

This contractor finished a previous contractor’s concrete work in a timely and very professional manner. As it was very late in the season, this contractor will be returning in the spring to oversee any potential issues there may be due to the cold weather at the time of pouring. My husband and I hired him for other work- electrical, as well as to repair the window sill of a decorator window on a very high pitched roof.

From the time of initial contact, estimate to the completion of the job, The company's owner engaged in open and transparent communication with us and gained our trust.

My husband and I would highly recommend this company.

I really appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you again in the future.

0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Basement renovation

We were extremely pleased with our experience with Kowalski Konstruction. The quality of work and professionalism were excellent! We really appreciated the honesty and integrity of Alex. One of our worries and poor experiences we had with previous contractors were poor communication. For example, not returning calls, text messages or even not showing up when they saud they would. We never had this issue with Alex at all. He would always answer our calls and return text messages. He always answered our questions and would talk through any changes or ideas that came up.

Moreover, we would strongly recommend Kowalski Konstruction if you are looking for high quality work, professionalism, open communication, and honesty. They are also extremely polite and very easy to get along with!!

Thank you for such kind words. It was an absolute pleasure completing this project for you and your family. Looking forward to the next one.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Main Floor Trim

We hired Alex for trim throughout our main floor.
Coped Crown Mouldings throughout.
Its absolutely beautiful!

Thanks again Alex!

Always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to the next project.

Stacey
Stacey

Renovated my condo ceilings & floors

Alex did absolutely amazing work for me. I had a very uneven ceiling and he did a beautiful job of transforming it into a focal point. He also put in new floors. His workmanship is excellent!

I love the finished product - many thanks, Alex!

Hi Stacey, thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Looking forward to the next one!

More about Kowalski Konstruction