Amar Stucco

Reviews for Amar Stucco

ptngan Mississauga
ptngan Mississauga

outside stucco repair

Birds made some holes on my stucco wall above the garage. Amar and his crew did a fabulous job, the holes affected 2 panels, but Amar resurfaced all 3 panels above my garage, which I wasn't expecting. The repairs looked great. Thanks for a job well done. Please see before and after pictures

linda in Toronto
linda in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amar

They came to my house I explained the problems the we had and I also want to chance the colour of the stucco
The results were great I am a very happy client
Responsible and honest company
Looking forward for my next project

OakvilleMan in York
OakvilleMan in York
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stucco and Painting

I hired Bastri and Amar to fix the exterior stucco and to fix a water- damaged ceiling in the basement. For both jobs, they did an excellent job. I was very pleased with their professional work and friendly attitude. They know what they are doing and offer an experienced advice. I strongly recommend them for stucco and painting jobs.

Thank you !

Bryan Laird
Bryan Laird
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior wall repair and stucco

They were suburb, from assesment to quote and job completed in 2 days. Excellent work, excellent value.

Thank you Bryan I appreciate it !

Julie
Julie

Open kitchen 25 foot x 24 foot plus painting

These two guys have been excellent. I would highly recommend them if you have any small or large job. Their work ethic, professionalism and manner is very good and calm.

Thank you !

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Crown moulding

Excellent job by these 2 amazing gentlemen. Couldn't ask for a better job. Will definitely have them back when I am ready to continue my renovations!

Jonathan
Jonathan
1 review Hamilton, ON

Plaster Crown Moulding

We have some original plaster crown moulding from the 1950s in our home. We decided to change the floor plan layout and needed to move some of the walls. We were contacted by Amar stucco who were able to extend the mouldings through our new space. They had custom mouldings made to match perfectly. They are extremely detail oriented and highly skilled. We will definitely be using them again.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Stucco for my house

Did an amazing job on the outside for my house, stucco was very well applied and everything turned out the way I wanted it. Great company, will definitely work with Amar Stucco again!

James
James

Plaster & Patching

Needed some old plaster crown moulding patched, we had other people come in who deemed it too hard to match. However Amar not only patched it but made it look seamless. He also did a terrific job patching, mudding and taping some tricky wire mesh drywall spots and even places where two different types of dry wall met. He also did some new drywall work on the beam for us, all material was supplied by Amar. Everything turned out amazing and I could not recommend him enough, Ive flipped a few homes now and have always struggled to find a reliable person for this type of work. I will definitely be using Amar again in the future.

Thank you James for your review, I'm happy you're satisfied with my work. I hope we can work together again in the future!

Adrian
Adrian
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stucco repair

I had some holes created by woodpeckers in the exterior stucco and areas that were weak. Amar responded quickly and gave me a few options on how to repair. Amar and his team were able to start the job within a couple days and did a great job with the repair, reinforcing the stucco, and repainting the exterior. I would use his services again in the future if the need arises.