ProLift Garage Doors of Calgary

ProLift Garage Doors of Calgary

Reviews for ProLift Garage Doors of Calgary

Tamara
Tamara

Speedy and comprehensive repair of garage door opener!

We purchased a new house and discovered quickly that our garage door opener was conflicting with a neighbour's. Craig was quick to reach out, and sent Tyler over the next day to take a look - it turned out the reset mechanism was broken, so he came back the next day with a new mechanism, lightbulb, and lubricant. Now our door works smoothly, and we haven't heard from the neighbours again! Really appreciated the quick turnaround and great work from Tyler, and the logistics handled by Craig. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks Tamara! Glad we could take some stress away - enjoy your new home...

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fix garage door

Referred to this company through a friend for my rental property, quick call back and they were there to fix the garage door without me having to go back to the property. Great communication throughout, good prices, would recommend:)

Thanks for the kind review... it was a pleasure to help!

Garage door and Threshold seal

Craig gave me excellent customer service being honest and upfront about the job, materials needed and the cost involved. He went over and above what I expected from this company. Ty spent several hours working on my garage issues and had to overcome a couple obstacles. He completed the job and gave me ideas on how to continue with some of the maintenance myself. He was very polite and worked hard to ensure the job was done to my satisfaction.. I will call them again when I need more work done. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the kind review Charlotte, it was our pleasure to help!

Torque tube conversion

Garage door would not open, called ProLift, a tech came out next morning…answered all my questions and gave me a few pointers to keep door running smoothly; highly recommend

Thank's Jane - happy to help!

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Garage Door repairs

I contacted ProLift through HomeStars on a Friday evening, and by noon the next day they were there to repair it. None of the other companies even got back to me until the following week. Staff was friendly, price was reasonable, would definitely recommend and would use again.

Thanks Jennifer - we are happy to help!

Rob in Calgary
Rob in Calgary

Garage door spring replacement

Technician was efficient, pleasant and did excellent work. I would absolutely recommend and/or use this company again for any garage door repairs.

Thanks Rob - happy to help!

Quick, Efficient, and Professional

My parents were complaining that their garage door wasn't working properly and as I don't live in the same city...I needed someone to go take a look. Dealing with Prolift Garage Doors was a dream. They were able to get someone there the next day to realign the door and change the cables. It was simple, quick and they were very professional to deal with. I would highly recommend Prolift for any garage door needs.

Thanks for the kind review ... we know how hard it can be to find trusted help from a province away - glad we could help your parents!

Garage door fix

My garage door broke and it was an emergency to get it fixed. Called ProLift, they had it fixed that day, and cheaper than the other guy I received a quote from.

Happy to help - and glad to be able to be there right away!

Great Service

Had a broken belt on my garage door opener, ProLift came when they said they would and fixed the problem probably under an hour and left me with a bill I was quoted. Fast, friendly service and very happy with the price. I will use ProLift in the future and recommend them as well.
Jeff

Thanks for the review!

10/10 Thank you Prolift.

When my garage door broke, Prolift was there...they came same day, and did all repairs in one visit. I'd definitely recommend them. Thx Prolift !!

Appreciate the review - and a tip of the cap to our first customer!

More about ProLift Garage Doors of Calgary

Calgary and area's choice for garage door and opener service, sales and trouble shooting...