Shark 21 Construction

Shark 21 Construction

Reviews for Shark 21 Construction

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Flooring and bassbord

I like this company they are doing very clean job and i am so happy with them and i if i have any thing to do at my house of course i will call this company again thank you shark construction

Nahla
Nahla
1 review Windsor, ON

Flooring and walls painting.

Honest, hard working guys. They did a great job with my house, I am very happy with how everything turned out!! They also gave me great advice on which products to buy and paint colours. They are super friendly and will try to help you and achieve the best results. Their prices are very reasonable . I highly recommend using their services.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Bathroom

Maryos was amazing and so kind. He called to check up and see if everything was good and if we’re happy with the service. Very knowledgeable and we will definitely use his service again.

Janelle
Janelle
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Renovated my bathroom perfectly, I would recommend Shark 21 Construction in a heartbeat. Everything was right on schedule with excellent fast and extremely proper techniques. The attention to detail was very outstanding as the company really works hard to make the renovation such an amazing experience. They explained everything detail of the process and was very responsive to the questions I had along the way.

My dream bathroom is exactly what I imagined when planning with the company. Shark 21 Construction is very caring, talented, and dependable people you can whole-heartily put your trust in.

More about Shark 21 Construction

Experienced construction company based in Windsor. We specialize in all large home renovations including basement, bathroom, kitchen, extensions & floor laying.

Call or message for a quote.