Oshawa ON L1J 2K9

Mainul
Mainul
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Home inspection

Excellent professional service experience for me. Brad was quick to respond to my call. It was a great learning experience with Brad as I got to know a lot about my house during the inspection. Brand was patient and thorough in answering my questions. It was particularly helpful for me as a first time home buyer. Brad promptly delivered the inspection report which was quite elaborate and first-time-home-buyer friendly. Brad even went above and beyond and fixed a few issues not usually covered during inspection which was very nice of him. I strongly recommend Brad as a home inspector!

Thanks for the review, It was my pleasure! I am glad I was able to inspect your first home and educate you on it's systems! Being a homeowner is exciting, but it does require regular maintenance. As you know, keeping up on small repairs saves you money in the long run. You are well on your way to protecting your largest investment - your home.Congratulations again on your new home!

Jon in Markham
Jon in Markham

New Home Inspection

Brad was always very quick to respond from the moment I requested a quote to follow up questions after the inspection. He provided tons of tips on how to improve my new house as well as detail on any issues he found during the inspection. As an engineer, I appreciated all the levels of technical information he provided, the latest gear used to measure moisture, thermal scans, even a drone for the roof and thorough explanation given for each step. I learned a lot about my house as well as what to look for during the inspection as I followed along and would highly recommend Brad and Twin Peaks for any home inspection. Thanks Brad!

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the review. I will have to tell my wife that I taught an engineer a few things.. she will laugh :)

I have to say, inspecting your home was really enjoyable and I am glad you found the process helpful. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call.

Congratulations again on your new family home.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Fast and responsive

Brad was very quick to respond and come do the inspection. He walked me through a lot on his list. He also made the effort to find specialist contractors that I needed to help fix an issue. I highly recommend Brad for any inspection work you need done.

Mike, thanks so much for the positive review.

Working with clients like you confirms why I am in this business. To help homeowners make educated decisions and spend their hard earned money wisely.

I always enjoy following up with homeowners after the inspection to see which projects they are tackling first and if needed, provide some guidance.

Please stay in touch!

Thanks, Brad

Property inspection

Incredibly happy with my experience with Twin Peaks Property Inspections. I hired them for the inspection of our first home. Brad made the process easy from the start. He communicated the issues in a way that I could understand and I really enjoyed how he helped teach me the regular maintenace of my home. Brad took time to explain each item and I did not feel like I was in a rush once.

Highly recommended. A true professional.

Thanks for the positive review. I am glad you found your home inspection was a good investment in your future. We take pride in making our appointments with clients as informative as possible and I am happy you felt the information was presented clearly.

Thanks again, Brad

Iva
Iva
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Brad was awesome- highly recommend!

Brad was extremely accommodating, kept in touch with us to nail down a visit date and time. He was very thorough during the inspection, gave us some tips and tricks and advice on things to do which for first time home buyers was much appreciated. He sent us the report within 24 hours and included all the information and photos needed. I would recommend Brad to anyone and everyone needing a house inspection. Thank you Brad for all of your help!

Hey Iva,

Thank you for the review, you are far too kind. I really enjoyed working with you and Andrew.. you are both cool, calm and collected - it makes my job easy. I understand that it is a busy time for you as you transition into your new home, but please rest assured I've got your back. If you have any questions or concerns, I am a phone call away.

Most importantly - A HUGE congratulations on your new home. Enjoy!

Property inspection

Incredibly knowledgeable as well as clear and concise in the transmission of that knowledge to people like myself who didn't know what to look for and what have you. Very punctual and considerate. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate your support. We are happy our Home Inspection services were helpful to you. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding your home. We are available to you for as long as you own your home!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

home inspection

Brad was so kind and knowledgeable. We are first time home owners and he patiently reviewed everything for us, put together an extensive report and helped us prioritize repairs and set realistic expectations for costs. Brad is extremely professional, polite, and clearly an expert. We highly recommend Twin Peaks for home inspection.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed working with you both and congratulations again on your new family home. Please keep in touch and let us know if you have any questions in the future.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Knowledgeable, Professional, Affordable

Twin Peaks Property Inspections did a fantastic job with our pre-purchase inspection. Brad was very knowledgeable and gave us confidence prior to placing an offer.

We highly recommend home buyers put the effort in before sealing the deal with the biggest purchase of their lives to avoid major problems down the road.

Purchasing a home is a challenging in today's real estate market and you made the right choice in getting a Pre-Offer Inspection. By educating yourself before making a purchase offer, you gave yourself the opportunity to learn whether the property was right for you and your family. Kudos to you!

0 reviews Sunderland, ON

Amazing service

Twin peaks was great. Efficient and thorough. The report made it very easy to review any possible complications with the property. I would highly recommend.

ericoztrese6
ericoztrese6
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full Home Inspection

We had a great experience with Twin Peaks Property Inspections. We were planning for upcoming renovations and Brad was able to help us prioritize the work that needed to be done now and how we could budget for upcoming projects. His Cost Guidance service is very helpful.

Brad even came back for a second visit after our renovations had started to have a detailed look for signs of moisture where the flooring was removed.

Highly recommend!

More about Twin Peaks Property Inspections

Buying or selling a home is the biggest investment of your life. Pick the company with over 20 years experience in homes.

It’s important that your home inspector is not just licensed, but qualified. A thorough property inspection is the best way to ensure that your investment is a sound one.

We have been rated among the Top Home Inspectors year over year. Call now (289) 844-7277