One Touch Home Comfort

Oshawa ON L1J 4N9

Review for One Touch Home Comfort

Hot water tank issue

My hotwater tank was not working. This company called me as soon as I posted my dillema on homestars. service man Navy was very friendly. He came and inspected my tank. He cleaned from inside and said this all there is. All your parts are working fine! I was surprised. Anyone else would have probably replaced parts or worse, might have said you need new tank.
This guy was very honest.
He even called ahead of time and said I will be there at this time and arrived on the dot!
Overall I was very happy for his four qualities!
1) Honesty ( i have seen many people going just for money ripping people for money when new parts are not needed)
2) Speed (very fast service),
3) Punctuality.
4) professional.
I would use him and recommend him to anyone for this type service!
Thanks.

One Touch Home Comfort
416-558-1318

More about One Touch Home Comfort

From minor repairs to major replacements, our fully certified staff can ensure you that the job is done right the first time.
We offer 100% customer satisfaction, or your money back.
Our techs will provide you with a complete evaluation and various solutions that fit your needs and budget.

Give us a call - 416-558-1318