InspectRite Homes

Oshawa ON L1K 2E3
InspectRite Homes

Reviews for InspectRite Homes

Home inspection

Chris and Austen were great and did a very thorough job at inspecting our future home. They were very informative and provided relevant solutions to minor fixes as we did a walk through. I would highly recommend using them again.

Very friendly and knowledgeable!

Had a great experience with the team from start to finish. Took the time to really show what issues we could expect and have us a run down what to do when the time came. Very friendly and professional. Would use again without question.

Gemma
Gemma

Happy Customer!

Chris and Austen came in to do a home inspection for a home we purchased. They were polite, very detail oriented, knowledgeable and friendly. They answered all my questions, showed and explained the areas of the home that need repairs. The time frame it needs to get done, cost and alternatives. Thank you very much guys. Highly recommended! 10+!

home inspection

Chris and Austen did a very thorough inspections. They explain every aspect of their inspection in a very simple word that so easy to understand. thay are wonderful people and very professional. I highly recommsnd their service to anyone looking for home inspector...

Ed & Rachelle
Ed & Rachelle

Quality Inspection and Top Notch Customer Service

If you’re looking for an inspector you can trust, thats reliable and puts the needs of his clients first… look no further! Chris has been a pleasure to work with. I have used his service more than once and I can honestly say not only is he a nice guy, he does a bang up job with his inspections. His thoroughness and attention to detail is appreciated and he also took the time to educate me on important items to be mindful of as a home owner when it comes to maintenance and more!

I would also like to add I have referred his service to other family members and friends, which they shared the same feeling of satisfaction and confidence with his work!

Thank you Chris for helping my journey of home ownership to be one with much peace of mind.

- Edward

At INSPECTRITE Home Inspection we try to give you the truest information about your home. We love to be able to educate our clients on the home and its maintenance requirements.
Thanks Chris
CMI (certified master inspector)

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Home Inspection - Excellent & Thorough

Professional, detailed, and thorough inspection!
They are extremely knowledgable and thorough with their work. I've had the pleasure of working with them in the past with my offers. They take the time to carefully inspect the property, identify issues and educate along the way. A detailed, official report was provided within a few hours being done. Their service provided me clarity and peace of mind. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you! All our inspections are both thorough and educational. It is our goal not only to educate home buyers on the many systems of the home but also give the necessary information for this large financial investment.

Inspectrite Homes
Owners/Operators
Chris Shaw
Austen Shaw
Certified Inspectors.

More about InspectRite Homes

THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION
InspectRite’s trusted team of certified inspectors will provide a thorough and easy-to-read report on the property. Don’t guess, make a educated decision.

Over 25 years combined experience in both the Home Inspection and Construction industries.
Our inspectors not only have building inspection experience but also know how the building is constructed.