Legacy Contracting

Reviews for Legacy Contracting

Sheri
Sheri

Great, quality service

I hired Legacy Contracting to paint the interior of my townhouse, and am really pleased with the outcome. Rolando worked out a plan to accommodate the fact that I work from home, and it went well. The team was friendly and respectful. The communication was great throughout the project, and they even suggested some minor changes to my plans, which I really appreciated. I would definitely hire Rolando and the team at Legacy Contracting again.

Christine
Christine

Best Experience

Legacy was great to work with from quote to payment. Excellent work, great team, excellent service, prompt communication! Highly recommend this team if you want a really professional job with a personal touch. Thanks Legacy for making our new home really look like ours.

Steve
Steve

Great customer service!!!

They provided great customer service and responded promptly.

Highly recommend their service for any jobs related to the home.

Furthermore they did the job very efficiently!

Thank you for your services guys!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior paint

Rolando, is a very hard and reliable worker. I have nothing bad to say about the job Rolando did for me! I’m a very happy customer.

Regards Dolores Hall

Thank you Dolores for allowing us to do your project. It was a great pleasure!

More about Legacy Contracting

We're a locally owned and operated in the Calgary area, providing superior and top quality painting services with more than 15 years of experience.
We are fully bonded and Insured to industry standards.
We deliver seamless and beautiful results.
Experienced in all sectors - Residential, Commercial, Interior & Exteriors
For renters or home buyers/sellers we can work within your timelines needed.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Painting Services
Commercial & Residential Painting Interior and Exterior Painting Multi-Unit and Industrial Woodwork, Lacquer, Stain and Spray Brush, Roller and Spray Painting Railings and Kitchen Cabinet Painting Deck & Fence Painting Garage Doors and Floor Pads
Commercial & Residential Painting Interior and Exterior Painting Woodwork, Lacquer, Stain and Spray