Green Summer Construction Inc

Green Summer Construction Inc

Reviews for Green Summer Construction Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Patio walkway Refresh

Removal of old patio stone walkway and install new and increase the size of our front walkway. The experience was great from beginning to end. Andy was easy to deal with. He was open to all questions and concerns and provided his opinion. We were very happy with the whole process. The most difficult part was trying to select material but that has nothing to do with the contractor. The work started as predicted (although subject to weather) and finished as predicted. The crew was very respectful and somehow kept all the messiness to a minimal (not a clean project). We are happy to have found Andy on Homestars and preparing for another project for him and his team.

Rosanna
Rosanna

New Lawn

I was disappointed in the state of my lawn, which is quite large, and had gradually worsened into mainly weeds and bald, with a hint of grass. Through Homestars I found Andy. He was quick to respond and was the first to visit my home to observe my needs, take measurements of my lawn, and provide me with a quote on-site to replace all sod. His price was competitive, and he told me he would be able to start the job the same week, completing it within 2-3 days. Andy is a man of his word! He did everything he said he would. There was minimal disruption on-site throughout the project. They were careful to repair any minor damage along the way, as there was an existing sprinkler system that complicated the work due to placement of the pipes. Everything was left clean and complete, all done within 3 days as he said. Most importantly, communication with Andy was seamless and we were in contact as needed from beginning to end, through phone and text and in person. No delays, no waiting, no interruptions, and no misunderstandings. The way an excellent service should be. Thank you Andy for a job well done and a team of dedicated workers :)

Thank you very much Rosanna for such a detailed review. It was a real pleasure working with you.Best wish to you and your family, enjoy the summer!

Interlock

Green Summer has a professional team and they did a great job as well. I recommend green summer to everyone who is looking for a interlock contractor.

Thank you bro, it's pleasure working with you, thank you for the review. Hopefully everything goes well, enjoy the summer with your family!

Amish
Amish

Landscaping Work

Andy and his Team did a fantastic job with replacing existing interlocking with new pavers. Right from the initial contact till the work was finished we had a very pleasant and professional interaction. Andy and his team is very professional, accountable and very thorough with their work. I highly recommend them for your landscaping needs. Thank you Green Summer Construction Team for making our front and backyard look stunning again! You Rock!!!

Hi Amish, Thank you so much for you kind words and your business. Thank you for putting your trust into Green Summer.
Regards
Andy Shu

Great service

Andrew was always accessible to me my phone and my text. He understood my needs and provided me with valuable advice.
His work is of superb quality.

Thank you very much Hanan. I am very glad to hear you like our job. Your decision and help made us to comp the job easily and quickly. Thanks again

Landscaping

Andy and his team did a fantastic job. From quote to completion there was excellent communication. They put in an interlock patio, cleaned up our overgrown garden and put in sod. All the work was done quickly and the results were great!

Thank you very much Carmz , it's very glad to work with you.

Interlock

Great service and professional conduct. Did the job when he said he would do it. Cleaned up after the work was completed.

Thank you very much Wallace, it's nice to get your job done and you really like it.

Landscaping

Andy and his team did an amazing job! They replaced my concrete porch and steps with beautiful natural stone. The guys arrived early in the morning, they didn’t leave until after 8 every night, left the site clean every day. They worked really hard. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your review,Michelle. I'm glad to hear you like our job. Your decision and help made us to complete the job easily and quickly. Thanks again.

More about Green Summer Construction Inc

Free estimate and best services: Patios/stair-cases/Walkway/Driveway/Retaining Wall/Flower-bed/Tree-bed/Sod
We offer effortless, affordable, and fast complete home remodelling and landscaping. When you have a vision, we help you see it through and turn your dream into a reality. Need a fresh, modern update, more storage space, additional safety features, or all of the above, our team of professionals is here for you. Offering our services from planning, budgeting to 3D designs and flawless execution will have you loving your new home.

Green Summer Construction has been providing quality service in the Toronto and GTA region since 2000.

The owner, Mark Chang, and his crew have been helping homeowners build their dreams for 20 years. From planning to 3D design, indoors, and outdoors his crew will get it done. Their fundamental objective has been customer satisfaction while offering experience and expertise at affordable prices.

Green Summer Construction is always seeking out new products and design innovations to give its customers the best options and quality results. Working with award-winning companies to guarantee the quality of material used. As well as to maintain the quality of the highest standards, founder Mark is present on the job site throughout every project.