Ground Crew Cement Finishing

Reviews for Ground Crew Cement Finishing

Ryan
Ryan

Window Patch and Parge Coat

Great communication by this company..Anthony did the work in a timely manner and for a great price. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window Stucco Repajr

After having a window replaced we had to have the stucco around it repaired on a 29 year old home. We called Anthony of Ground-cres & Anthony came out and assessed the job required. He worked us in between jobs to ensure it was started and completed before bad weather. Finding a color match can be a challenge, but Anthony did a remarkable job. We are more than happy to recommend Ground-crew Custom Cement Finishing for your stucco project.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Concrete repair and parging

I needed some concrete repaired and found Anthony on FB.
Asked for a quote and he quoted a price which I found to be very reasonable.
He finished the job and it met my expectations in a couple of days.
He even put down a tarp as so not to leave a mess on my driveway. I can recommend Anthony to anyone needing his service.

Stucco and Sidewalk Repair

I needed a crack fixed on the front of my house, some stucco that was falling off replaced on the side of my house and a crack and some holes filled in my sidewalk. These were all quite small jobs and varied in color. I had six quotes everywhere from $250 to $8,500. Ground crew actually sent someone out to look at what needed to be done and provided a detailed estimate and answered all my questions before starting the work. They really spent the time to do the job correctly and even came back to ensure that the color matches were correct. The job was well done and the area cleaned up entirely when the work was done. They even did a little extra area without charging me an additional fee. They treated me fairly, respectfully and honored their estimate. A very good experience all around.

suzannestj
suzannestj

Stucco Repair

Anthony is very professional and honest. We would recommend him to others and have him do other work for us as well.

Glad I could be of help, thank you.

More about Ground Crew Cement Finishing

Vintage Stucco+California Sand and Cement Restorations, Foundational Parging Repair and Concrete Resurfacing/Repair