BNS Roofing Ltd

Madhu
Madhu
1 review Whitby, ON

Awesome job done by Keno

Excellent job done by Keno cleaning gutters of mine and four of my neighbours He is on time and explained the details very well

Hey there Madhu,
Thank you for your kind words! Happy to do business with you

Jay P.
Jay P.

Gutter Cleaning

BNS did a good job cleaning the gutters, taking pictures, explaining any issues and doing small repairs. I recommend them.

Appreciate it taking time from your day to leave us a review!
Its our pleasure working with you.
Enjoy!!

roof repair, blown off shingles

Many thanks to Silvi, Keno and their assistant. They arrived on time, very professional, took photos before and after the repair. I can trust them and that is key for me. Also, friendly communication before the visit via phone and text. Thanks guys.

Thank you for your great review!

hermann in Orleans
hermann in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

replace roofing tiles

fair price - professional work- on time

It is quite easy to work with this company

Thank your for taking the time to write us a review

PatRoy
PatRoy

Roofing/Gutters

BNS roofing was wonderful, walking me through the roof install process, doing an amazing job on the install, and answering all my after install questions. I consider myself very fortunate to have chosen them - really made my total roof rebuild a painless process. I recommend them wholeheartedly - they are true experts

Roof done

Amazing work done by both the guys , on time , very responsible and took care of everything else, I highly recommend bns roofing to anyone looking to get their roof done

Thank you for your feedback! Its our pleasure working with you

Vic in Toronto
Vic in Toronto

New Roof, Eavestroughs and Chimney Repair

We recently hired BNS Roofing to repair our chimney, replace our old asphalt roof shingles with new ones and install new eavestroughs with leaf guards. Silvi and his crew were fantastic. Very hard working, friendly and knowledgeable workers. Silvi was very quick to reply back to texts and phone calls and he certainly takes pride in his work. BNS covered the work area surrounding the house with plastic tarps and took away all of the old roof shingles and eavestroughs when they were finished. I highly recommend BNS Roofing and would definitely hire them again. I have attached some before and after pictures of the job.

Thank you for your trust, we are thrilled that you're satisfied with our work! It was our pleasure.

Laura in Grande Prairie
Laura in Grande Prairie
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

My first time getting a roof replaced and they were perfect; super helpful, knowledgable and answered all our questions. Installers were great, professional and the work was perfectly done. I got 3 higher quotes before finding BNS roofing and Bns offered me lifetime shingles and the most reasonable price ,Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a solid roofing company!!

Thank you for your review Laura, it was our pleasure working with you :)

Ben in Mississauga
Ben in Mississauga

BNS Roofing Review

Great company. Had the pleasure of dealing with Keno & Had a great response from the first call. My quote was done the day I called and the team promptly did our roof, knowing we needed the replacement done quickly. The team was very responsible, everyone arrived ahead of time and started promptly. There was pride in the job and they did it well! I would highly recommend

Dear Ben,
Our team thanks you a lot for the trust and opportunity you gave on us!
Every single shingle installed by our Pros its installed with pride.
BNS Roofing

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto

New roof (detached house in Don Mills)

Our 15 years old roof needed to be replaced as we got leaks that were exposed during a period of much rain. After checking reviews in HomeStars for roofing, I called several companies and BNS Roofing was the only one who answered right away. Keno came the same day and explained in details the problems with the old roof. He was very professional in his conduct. The quote given to us was reasonable priced. After agreeing on the price, the crew started the work two days later. Keno and Silvi were among those doing the actual work, so you know that they mean what they say, and that you are not hiring any middle-man for the job. The roof was installed with a lot of attention to details and the workmanship was excellent. A few times I was offered the chance to climb up and inspect the work, as they explained what they were doing and the reasons for it. They kept the worksite very clean and were courteous at all times. BNS Roofing is a family business and they indeed work together as a family. The materials used are top quality (lifetime warranty on the shingles) and the 15 years warranty on the labour is a sign that they trust their work. I highly recommend BNS Roofing.

Dear Nelson,

Wow,we are humbled by the time and effort you put into this review that clearly reflects on our company culture and commitment to excellence. Thank you for your business and the pleasure of your acquaintance.

Best regards,

BNS Roofing

More about BNS Roofing Ltd

''Where High Quality meets Fair Pricing''