Alonzi construction Ltd

Concrete Contractors
Alonzi construction Ltd

Reviews for Alonzi construction Ltd

Shop floor

Alonzi construction got my shop floor done quicker and better than I even expected, couldn't be happier with the job considering all the work that needed to be done. They made it look easy and the owner is great with communication. I would absolutely use them again if I ever need work done and I will be referring friends and family to Alonzi construction without a doubt.

Interlock Pad

Maurizio and his team did an excellent job with the interlock pad in my backyard. They were able to revamp my interlocking quickly and beautifully. Got rid of the old interlock and in with the new. Great crew!!

Mike
Mike

CONCRETE PAD

We decided to have our patio stone walkway on one side of our house replaced and to have a concrete pad poured on the other side for our new shed & hot tub! We contacted a few different contractors to get estimates. We were very leery on using Alonzi Construction due to his age, lack of business cards etc. He explained to us that he has worked with his father and that he was branching out on his own. After careful consideration and numerous emails back and forth we decided to use them for our job. He was very straight forward and up front with us due to some holdups beyond his control and to make a long story short, we highly recommend Alonzi Constructionand we are completely satisfied with the work performed and most of all with the end product!!!!!!!!

Backyard patio with steps

Having Alonzi Construction do your project will be the best decision you make. The quality is what you are paying for. No headaches. Great service. Clean job sites. Respectful employees. You truly get what you pay for! My project is one of many alonzi has done for me and they are the only people I can trust and depend on ! Great price ! Perfect quality ! Do it right and do it once is key ! Alonzi construction is quality over anything ! Cheers !

It is my pleasure to keep providing are services to this excellent client and hopefully we can be a helping hand again in the near future. Cheers !

More about Alonzi construction Ltd