ConstructICON / DestructICON

Reviews for ConstructICON / DestructICON

Fred S.
Fred S.

Garage Slab Replacement

After talking to a few contractors, I decided to go with ConstructICON/DestructICON because I was impressed with their commitment to delivering an excellent product. I can tell you that they did not disappoint, and that both my wife and I are very happy with their work. In our story, we have a very old garage that was built poorly by today's standards, where we had an untreated wooden frame in direct contact with concrete (this is bad as concrete, over time, corrodes untreated wood). I did some research, and I knew I needed a barrier such as an expansion joint to be put in place between the two surfaces otherwise the corrosion would continue. You'd be surprised by the range of the answers I got from many a contractor. Most only grudgingly agreed to a barrier after I insisted, which blew my mind as I could literally point to areas in my garage where the wood had rotted away from the concrete. Almost everyone I spoke with wanted to upcharge me for this. Jeff, though, from ConstructICON/DestructICON was the only one I spoke with that not only offered without me having to ask, but also didnt charge me extra for it. He said it was a standard level of care. There were other items too that he included as standard, such as rebar upon request and high PSI concrete, that others wanted to charge me extra. His price was very fair and was on par with the other quotes that I received that did not include such items. He even offered to shore up parts of my garage, where the wood had rotted away, for a very nominal fee just to cover the cost of lumber and labour. The finished product is beautiful and structurally sound. We are very happy with the result. Jeffs team delivered a quality product and at a great price. It was his dedication to quality that first earned my trust, and Im happy to say that he delivered as promised. I will be hiring Jeff and his team again for future projects, without a doubt. Thanks Jeff and thanks Joe!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

front walkway repaired

showed up on time and finished work very efficiently and would definitely hire again in the future

Paul
Paul

Garage floor repair

Our garage floor was crumbling and slanting down below the our driveway . Jeff and Joe and their crew came in a day after we accepted their quote helped us clear out garage and went to work . They were very efficient and got the job done quickly and efficiently. They were very pleasant to work with . The floor is garage is now strong and level with the driveway . Very please how how the work went

Front walkway makeover

Absolutely amazing work.
Professional, knowledgeable, reliable and friendly workers.
Im in love with my walkway.

Kevin M.
Kevin M.

Great job leveling basement concrete

Jeff and his team we excellent. Great communication and quick service. They came in to help level my basement concrete floor and did a fantastic job. There was small section that heaved during setting and the team were quick to come back and fix the issue. Problems happen, but great companies come back and address them. Absolutely will recommend these guys to friends in need of concrete repair or waterproofing.

sapenny
sapenny

Waterproofing

My foundation was leaking. Jeff and his team came by and expertly diagnosed the problem. He was open and honest with options and costs. And best of all, we were all set within a week. Highly recommend this company. Thank you Jeff!

Construction services

Professional, on time with great workmanship on all aspects of what they do

Definitely recommend for any Reno and construction needs

Pete in Toronto
Pete in Toronto

Demolition Waterproofing Excavation

Destruction? Construction? DESTRUCTICON!

Jeff and his team of Professional Industry Contractors have the machinery and knowhow to satisfy the most particular of clients. (people like me.) Their understanding of Building Science and all-things below grade, including footings and foundations, underpinning and lowering basements, waterproofing, excavating, lot grading, and more.

Honest and fair, they've got my full endorsement. A+

brbrqnd new porch and concrete steps

Referred through a friend. Me and my wife couldn't be happier with jeff and joe.

Joey
Joey

Backyard excavation, waterproofing and concrete pad

Jeff and his team did an amazing job on my backyard. They were in and in less than a week of work. Would highly recommend them for any excavation, waterproofing or concrete needs.

More about ConstructICON / DestructICON