LektraCore Inc.

Home Automation
Toronto ON M9V 5E7

Reviews for LektraCore Inc.

Smart Home and Security Systems

Michael is friendly, professional and educated us on the smart home and security systems available on the market.
He explained our options, helped us chose the one that fit within our budget and covered our needs. We received the quote fast and installation was completed exactly as agreed. We are very happy with the service and would recommend LektraCore to others seeking smart home automation and security!

Thank you so much for your feedback! Much appreciated!

Danny Z.
Danny Z.

Affordable and professional, got full smart security system

I needed a security system that included cameras and door sensors

I initially wanted to do it myself but got a bit overwhelmed with all the options and I didn't want to risk buying something that didn't work

I reached out to Misha at LektraCore and he came by to give me a full set of options.

He showed me the best choices for different situations, mapped out the exact hardware I would need, and then installed everything.

The thing I really liked was that he explained the differences between different security options. There was a lot I didn't know even after I did all my research

Right now I have several cameras and door sensors that I can access on my phone and that save to my own hard drive without needing to pay for subscription

I also have other smart home devices that he recommended as part of a whole system

Honestly the price was much more affordable that I thought, I ended up adding more cameras and hardware once I saw the initial quote.

Hi Danny, thank you for taking time to write the review.

I'm very glad that we delivered the solution as per your requirements and budget.

Let us know if we can assist you with any project in the future.

Michael

More about LektraCore Inc.

Founded in 2020 and based in Toronto, Ontario, LektraCore is a trusted solutions provider in Security, Automation, Audio & Video and Networks. From our friendly and professional culture to our robust employee training models, we do everything to ensure your questions are fully answered and the solutions provided meet your requirements and budget.

We are a Team of dedicated professionals with decades of experience in diverse technology fields. What drives us is a sincere desire to make a better use of this well earned experience and help our clients to better understand technologies and make their life safer, easier and more comfortable.