LektraCore Inc.

Home Automation
Toronto ON M9V 5E7

Reviews for LektraCore Inc.

saher
saher

New security cameras

Michael came out to quote me for security cameras and walked the perimeter of the house and explained very thoroughly what we needed. Cost was very reasonable for all the work done. The overall work was very neat and tidy. Extremely professional. I would definitely recommend for all your security and networking needs.

thank you Saher for your review. much appreciated!

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Install Of Home Entertainment System

Contacted Michael to inquire about installing home entertainment system in new home. He responded immediately and we booked a consult appt. for him to come out and take a look and advise as to what was needed. Form there, booked an appt. for the install. All went well and very satisfied right from the very beginning until completion of job. Michael has followed up since to ensure that all was working and there were no issues. I even had to ask some follow up questions and Michael was prompt in providing the answers. Michael is extremely professional in both working with the client and in his knowledge of home entertainment design, configuration and installation. I highly recommend Michael and LektraCore Inc. team as their professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. Michael and LektraCore Inc. exceeded my expectations. Thanks again Michael.

thank you Marina for your review! look forward to working with you in the future.

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

TV Mounting

I was recommended to Michael by a satisfied co-worker and boy am I glad. Michael was extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He mounted 3 big screen TV's in our new home (family room, master bedroom and another bedroom). The work was very clean and done quickly. If you require TV wall mounting in your home Michael is the man to call. You'll be 100% satisfied.

Thanks for your review Erika!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

TV, Wall Mount, Cable Install

Third time using LektraCore Inc. I keep using them as they are great, friendly and their work is great. Michael and Jami were very prompt and did clean work. Always great results. Definitely recommend LektraCore Inc.

Thanks John! much appreciated!

Miguel in Toronto
Miguel in Toronto

Home Theatre Installation And Purchase

I needed to replace an existing home theatre system and have the old system intalled elsewhere in the house. I also wanted a consolidated remote control. I called Michael who came over to my place, he assessed my needs and managed to source the electronic equipment and intall all the items. Michael was respectful of my budget and the end product is outstanding. The job was well executed. Michael and his team were very helful in providing advice and best value for money. I would most definitely recommend Michael and his team if you are looking for a turnkey project.

Thank you Miguel for your review! much appreciated

Rhys in Toronto
Rhys in Toronto

Home Theatre Setup

Michael did a fantastic job. Came on time and removed old setup and added all new cables. Jami setup my new receiver and speakers. Cleaned up old cables and materials. Very satisfied with LektraCore Inc, and Michael and Jami.

thanks Rhys! glad you are happy with the service!

Grodon in Toronto
Grodon in Toronto

3x TVS & Home Theater Installation

Despite some challenges along the way, the project was completed to our satisfaction. Michael did a good job to ensure that whenever possible the cables were hidden in a safe way. His commitment to service quality was excellent.

thank you for your review! we are happy that the work was done to your full satisfaction.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Speakers system installation

Michael and his team really helped me out. They provided me with a different equipment options, explained pros and cons and suggestions the right type of cabling per standards. Installation was quick and neat. Technicians were very accommodating in terms of schedule. Definitely recommend Michael!

Thank you for your review! We really enjoyed working with you on this project.

Thermostat Upgrade

The Technicians were very professional and knowledgeable! They arrived on time and they installed the new thermostat and kept me informed of what they’re doing and cleaned the area after they were done. Very much would recommend using their services to others!

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!

Oleg in Toronto
Oleg in Toronto

Networking, alarms and cameras

We had the entire house wired for network, alarms and cameras. Michael was very knowledgable and had great recommendations for our needs. We are very happy with the final results.

Thank you Oleg for your review!

I'm very glad that you are happy with the final results.

Michael

More about LektraCore Inc.

Founded in 2020 and based in Toronto, Ontario, LektraCore is a trusted solutions provider in Security, Automation, Audio & Video and Networks. From our friendly and professional culture to our robust employee training models, we do everything to ensure your questions are fully answered and the solutions provided meet your requirements and budget.

We are a Team of dedicated professionals with decades of experience in diverse technology fields. What drives us is a sincere desire to make a better use of this well earned experience and help our clients to better understand technologies and make their life safer, easier and more comfortable.