Aleah Maintenance

Reviews for Aleah Maintenance

StevenG in Toronto
StevenG in Toronto

Drywall repair

The drywall repair that I had done was good. They made sure the job was done to my satisfaction before leaving.

Tom
Tom

Wall mounting

I am handy, but some things are best left to the pros. When it came time to mount some difficult items to my walls (including a fold down desk and over 300lbs of gym equipment and weights), I was fortunate enough to connect with Niall at Aleah Maintenance.

Patient, considerate, and professional, Niall gets the job done on time and at a great price. I really couldn't ask for more and will be referring all of my tricky maintenance and repair work to Aleah going forward. You can't go wrong here. 10/10

/homeowner/1896948-homestars-in-toronto

Gym set up

Hi hired Niall to assemble a squat rack and install a pull-up bar. He was quick to reply, honest, reliable, punctual and friendly. The wall was problematic and not solid concrete as suspected. Niall had to get creative in finding a solution to install the pull-up, which he did successfully.

I will be adding more pieces to my gym and will call Niall for his assistance.

Venkat
Venkat
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Ceiling fan installation

On time as scheduled and work was done clean. Installation was a challenge with no proper instructions from manual. Was so patient to get the job done to perfection.

Would definitely recommend.

Drywall repair

I am redesigning my home office and needed major repairs to the drywall.
Niall did an excellent job repairing the many issues and now it looks brand new.
I highly recommend Niall for drywall repairs.

Fix clothes dryer

I had my washing machine (stacked washer dryer) fixed by another company for a lot of money and the dryer stopped working. Aleah Maintenance came in and looked at the job (no cost) and was able to fix it even though it required multiple trips for materials.

JLBS

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Closet system installation, laundry sink removal and installation

Niall responded very quickly when I requested service through Home Stars. He reviewed both jobs and advised on all possible options. Issues were trouble-shooted as they occured through to satisfactory completion. It was a pleasure working with Niall and we look forward to his return on future projects.

Drywall ceiling repair

It was great working with Aleah maintenance. The job was completed with high quality and on time. The team took time to assess the work completed and finished everything as discussed.

Bathtub caulking and mould removal

Punctual, fair price, good quality work, knowledgeable about any issues he came across and attentive

corrado
corrado

Interior door installer

Niall was a gentleman and very patient for installing our six interior doors. He stayed till the end of a long day because some doors were a little tricky to install because of the home being a little older. I highly recommend his work and expertise.

thanks for the review it was good working with you!

More about Aleah Maintenance

We are a small family-owned business. Call us for installation, repairs, maintenance, home services & handyman projects.

Contact us with the need & we will fix it.