Clean n Care Ca

Reviews for Clean n Care Ca

Zainab Alabbasi
Zainab Alabbasi

Mattress cleaning

My mattress has so much stain and i have a two years old kid so just imagine how it looked
kevin did a great job with cleaning my mattress without any heavy chemicals and using organic products without damaging my mattress and removed all the stains
I highly recommend the company.

Delivered Beyond Expectations

All I can say is WOW! I had another company clean my sofa who was unable to remove a spot and when I showed them my dining chairs (similar velvet fabric) they said they wouldn't be able to remove the spots.

Not satisfied, I reached out to Clean n Care and Kirill came to the rescue and worked his magic. After working on one chair, he wasn't satisfied and said he wanted to order 'special' fabric cleaner for the velvet. He came back with his manager on the weekend and then after ordering the cleaner, returned the next week and voila - cleaned the chairs to as new condition and also protected them. He was also able to remove the spot on the sofa that the other company said couldn't be done.

Kirill takes immense pride in the quality of his work and I have proof of it. I have no hesitation in recommending Clean n Care and Kirill. You don't need to look any further! Jeanette J, Toronto

Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate the business and look forward to working again with you guys in the future.

Katerina  in Vaughan
Katerina in Vaughan

Sofa cleaning

Excellent service and great results. Very much satisfied with outcomes.
Didn’t have my sofas cleaned for a couple of years. They look brand new now.
Highly recommend

Katerina It was a pleasure working with you. We are very happy the worked turned out well to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Upholstery Cleaning

Krill of Clean n care did an outstanding job! He successfully removed all the stains on my dining room and kitchen chairs. He was even able to remove a stain that had been on my son's chair for a long time while he was at University.
All chairs look like new!
He was on time, gave me quotes upfront and even followed up with me after he did the work. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Thank you for your review!

Frances R.
Frances R.

Great job!

This company came recommended to me and we are so happy with the work. Krill fit us into his busy schedule. Came on time. Brought all his equipment. He did a deep cleaning of two fully upholstered arm chairs that have been in storage for many years. They look like new! Price was reasonable as well. Will use them again in the future for other cleaning projects.

Thanks for the review!

lucie palermo in Toronto
lucie palermo in Toronto

Parson chairs and mattress cleaning

I noticed their stories on Instagram. I sent a request for a quote. Kirill was quick to reply and answered all questions promptly. He was quick to set up my appointment, he arrived on time and did a great job. Even with my little yorkie barking at him all day. He did an amazing job. The mattress is like new and the chairs look great too. Thank you for a great job!

Your comment is very appreciated!

Cleaning upholstery

Krill came over to clean an upholstery chair. He did an excellent job. I was extremely happy with the end product and we highly recommend him.

pavel
pavel

Mattress and bed frame cleaning

Great customer service, dedicated and knowledgeable professionals. Very highly recommended. The work was done efficiently and fast to my complete satisfaction.

thank you for trusting our company. thanks for choosing us🤝

Igor in Toronto
Igor in Toronto

Chairs upholstery cleaning

Clean n Care has done a great job cleaning my chairs last weekend and now I am ready for thanksgiving dinner with my family! The whole cleaning process was fast, no mess was made, great value for money! Highly recommend!

thank you for trusting our company. thanks for choosing us🙂

Clean n Care couch recovery

The clean n care crew came on time and started inspecting the couch. They found the right solutions to clean my couch and very soon my couch was looking like I just bought it! I’m very happy with the service that clean n care provided me!

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate and look forward to working with you again.

More about Clean n Care Ca

Clean • n • Care is a professional interior cleaning company specialising in professional cleaning & detailing while preserving the quality of the interior items including carpets, upholstery, furnishings in Toronto and area. At Clean • n • Care.
We Specialize in

* North York *

We service all Types of properties including :
* Residential *
* Commercial *

We are experts at delicate removal of stains and odours without any damage to the dye or tissue structure of the furniture and application of the protection layers to furniture helps to extend the lifecycle.