Moving Club

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Moving Club

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

5 bedroom house moving

Movers were superb!!!! I have never seen 4 movers wrap and move furniture so fast. They worked well together, were very efficient. I am not first time hiring moving company and these guys were exceptionally good. They took care laying down floor runners, loaded truck to the perfection. In my new house, everything was placed in the correct room. Excellent job! Highly recommend!

Dear customer.
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for supporting us with the review. We were also very pleased to provide you the moving service. Let us know if you need us in the future. Our movers will be happy to assist once again.
Warm wishes, Moving Club team

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Move to Storage Unit

Showed up on time, Friendly and Professional attitude. Did the job faster than expected and best of all they drove with great care. I knew my furniture wasn't bouncing around the truck they were so careful. I would definitely recommend this service.

James, thanks for the kind review ! We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Realy appreciate your feedback ! We hope to be of help again at any time.
~ Best, Moving Club team.

Assylbek in Toronto
Assylbek in Toronto

Moving service

Just wanted to thank Moving Club company for incredible service. Your movers are professional. We moved several times and you are the best so far. Movers were fast, worked as a team, all furniture was protected. We had a positive moving day! Thank you again. Will recommend you 100%.

Hello Assylbek. Thank you for leaving a review on Moving Club services. Our movers appreciate your kind words and will be happy to work for you againg, should you have any needs in moving and relocating. Thanks again, all the best.
~ Moving Club team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Moving

Thank you Moving Club for the service. My move from Mississaugha to Vaughan was peace of mind with these guys. Movers were professional, protected all my furniture. Really reliable. 100% recommend this moving company. Already recomended them to my friend who is planning to move soon. Good luck and thank you once again.

Dear Client, we Thank You for giving us the highest rate. Pleasure have a business with you. All the best, - Moving Club team.

Fernanda
Fernanda

Moving

Elena, Ramil & Eugene, amazing! Moved from Toronto to Wasaga. They helped ease my mind. The move went smoothly, very organized and true professionals. I would certainly use them again. FIVE STAR!!

Dear Fernanda, It delights us that you felt so well taken care of with your moving team, and we appreciate the kind words about your experience with us. Thank you for supporting with the review here. Wishing you and family - Happy Easter!!! Hope you are enjoying spectacular beauty of Wasaga beach. Our warmest regards, - Elena and Moving Club team.

Anton
Anton

Moving

Moving Club did fantastic job for me! They worked tirelessly to move 4 bedroom house. They easy handled all our furniture, it all was wrapped professionally fast. I highly recommend these movers to anyone who planning to move. Give them a try, they worth every penny. Thanks again. I'm very pleased.

Anton, thank you for supporting review. Our experienced movers always ready to help if you need us in the future. Happy holidays!!!

Hohlyna in Toronto
Hohlyna in Toronto

Great

We had a great experience with Moving Club. Easy booking, quick to respond. Movers arrived 5 minutes earlier, were polite and professional. They helped us with beds assembly. All furniture items wrapped with care. Three guys we got, went above and beyond. Very, very hard workers. Will definitely recommend who is going to move and looking for movers. We were 100% satisfied with this moving company.

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad that your move went above an beyond. Our pro movers always happy to help moving. Just let us know if ever in the future you need us. We are here for you.
Best, "Moving Club"

Mousumi in Toronto
Mousumi in Toronto

Well executed move

The moving company was thorough and detailed in its quote and the response time was always very quick. The movers were on time and brought all the right equipment to ensure my furniture was protected during the move including moving blankets, shrink wrap and bubble wrap. We did not require packing service. But the furniture was well handled and skilfully loaded and offloaded. They maximized each trip so it required fewer elevator trips. They were done on time and there was no damage or scratches of any kind on any of our furniture. They were very good and we will recommend them again.

Dear Mousumi, We are so glad to hear that relocation with our team gave you a peace of mind. Thank you so much for taking time to show support in here. Enjoy your new place and if you ever need our moving services, just let us know.
Warm wishes, - Moving Club team.

Move Made Easy!

I’m so thankful that I decided to go with the Moving Club for my move. They were professional, efficient, quick, and kind. Moves are inherently stressful and mine was made significantly easier and more peaceful with the help of the movers and the coordinators I corresponded with to set up the service. I would recommend them to anyone and will absolutely be using them the next time that I move.

Thank you so much Martta for your time supporting us with a review. Making moves easy and stress-free is what we're all about! We're always here if you need any help in the future.
All the best, -Moving Club Team.

Georgii in Toronto
Georgii in Toronto

Moving service

I absolutely loved the moving service with Moving Club. The staff was so friendly, office talked to me through the process of booking and moving. Movers arrived on time, helped me pack my belongings and moved the furniture so professionaly. It was worth every penny. I will definitely use Moving Club again and recommend to my friends!

Hey Georgii. Thank you for giving us 10 stars. Was a pleasure working with you. We glad your team of professional movers worked efficiently. Let us know if ever you need to move, we are here to help.
Best, - Moving Club Team.

More about Moving Club

Moving Club- a Honest Moving & Packing Services. Clients choosing us for the Strong Work Ethic, Fast and Well-Coordinated Service.
Our movers always Go Beyond to ensure clients feel they were taken care of.
Movers will arrive prepared and Ready to Help with packing and moving.
We work hard to deliver value!

416-858-5107