Hakim HomeServices

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Oakville ON L6J 7R9

Reviews for Hakim HomeServices

Gutter Cleaning

Excellent work. It was well done and he was most pleasant to deal with. I hearty recommend his work and I will use him again. He answered any questions I had and was a fast worker.

Thank you greatly! Allways a pleasure

Eaves cleaning

Very friendly, timely and responsive service. I was also concerned with some continued leaks in the eaves -- Marvin said to let him know if there were any issues once I got a chance to see how things were holding up afterwards.

Thanks for the review! Hope to hear from you in the future.

Evestrough cleaning

Did an excellent job. Very polite and careful. I am happy to recommend Hakim Home Services

Greatly appreciated! Happy to help!

Puneet
Puneet

Great service and good price

I was in a pretty thought situation as I recently moved into a house and there was a huge water overflow from the eaves which was entering into my living room through the back door. No other company was ready to accommodate my request right away but Adam did. He responded promptly to my request and did the service just the next day. Not only he cleared the eaves but also suggested another possible issue that I have (missing downspout).
I am happy with his services, promptness and fair pricing. I've booked him already for spring.

Thanks a lot for the review! See you next time!

Cindy from Toronto
Cindy from Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

Adam with his assistant cleared our gutter and cleaned up afterwards. Scheduling was a breeze, arrived on time, extremely friendly, reliable and trustworthy. We wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. Thank you for saving the day!

It was our pleasure working with you Cindy. Thanks for being easy to work with, decisive and very polite.

Great job

Professional team, awesome job on our outdoor windows. Would hire again for sure! Well done!

Thank you! We strive to keep homeowners happy! It was my pleasure helping you and we hope to see you again.

More about Hakim HomeServices

Experience 5-star customer service done right. We provide our clients with the best professional and high-quality window cleaning and gutter cleaning services. Our technicians will show up to your home or business ready to carry out your service call with professional equipment and tools.

Hakim Home Services has been specializing for almost 5 years. Adam, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients needs.

Cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Hakim Home Services is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Services include
> Eavestrough: clean & Repair
> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation & Cleaning!
> Leaf guard supply & installation
> Soffit: repair
> Leak seals
> Ice Damn removal
> Skylight Cleaning

Call us today for a free quote 647-668-9772.

We provide service across the GTA including; Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Thornhill, Oakville, and more.

We specialize in high-end delicate work, and are dedicated to providing superior customer satisfaction that will leave even our most demanding customers satisfied. Our company is insured with the WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board) and has full liability insurance that covers you in the event of any accident, whether to a worker, your home or you. Safety is, and always will be our main priority, but in case of an accident you can be assured that we are completely insured. Whether you need residential or commercial services, big or small, call and start seeing the difference today!

Exterior window cleaning is done by top-notch carbon fiber specialized squeegee, and filtered water to ensure shine of the windows. Our interior window cleaning service is done by hand – we use the classic applicator and squeegee method. We can also clean skylights, solariums and screens to make your property shine.