Surelink Group

Eric in
Eric in
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Great tech service

Ahmer was very helpful when helping me with my pc. He is always able to answer questions and is great for pc support. I would recommend going with this company!

Thank you so much Eric and hope everything continues to work out with your rig!

Mark
Mark

Computer Service Excellence

This contractor takes care of my hardware needs with service excellence and in-depth knowledge. He has many years of experience dealing with stand-alone systems or larger corporate setups. He can come to your home or your office. He is always quick to respond to handle emergency situations. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the kind words Mark! Always happy to help when needed.

Purchased refurbished loptop

Ahmer did a great job putting my Loptop together. It’s fast and has everything I asked for. I have been using my machine since day.

If you need a refurbished machine I recommend that you give Surelink a call and they will be happy to assist you with your needs.

Thank you so much for the review! I was happy to do it for you and glad we found a good fit.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Real Estate Sales / Residential & Commercial

I have used Surelink Group for all my IT and computer related issues for many years. Always there when you need them and have been completely satisfied with there work. Professional and Fair … Highly Recommended…

Thank you so much for the review! Always enjoy helping our professionals around the GTA who help others.

More about Surelink Group

We proudly serve the Toronto GTA area.

We are reliable, efficient and safe during these times.

We have over 25 years experience!

Call us today.