Pentagon electrical Ltd

Vinod
Vinod
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Electrical work

Came by, took a look at the situation and problem. Quoted and came back the next day & fixed the problem. Reasonable and professional.

Dave
Dave
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Renovation Project

Great service! We used Pentagon for a variety of tasks for our new home renovations (including kitchen & bathroom rough-ins, various installations & replacements) and throughout the whole process Atinderpal communicated with us well and was very accommodating to our constant decision changes. He made sure everything was done properly & safely, and explained anything we needed to know. Would absolutely use again and we would have no hesitation to recommend to others. Thanks Atinderpal & co.!

Sally
Sally
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Electric fireplace outlets and not working;

I am so pleased with the quick response time of pentagon electrical. They came out right away and assessed what had to be done and came back and completed all services professionally, quickly and neatly within two days.
I was completely satisfied with the service and would highly recommend them. I will definitely use Pentagon Electrical and will refer them to my friends and family.

0 reviews Delta, BC

Bedroom, bathroom, hallway

I had an issue with electrical in my attic which caused my bedrm,bathroom, hallway lights just stopped working. I called pentagon electrical, he came to the rescue. I called several companies but they did not have time.Reliable company. I my self have knowledge in low voltage, little bit of high voltage.I estimated 3hrs of labor, which i was very wrong,Pentagon spent a day & half to figure out magor issues in my attic..my house was remodeled few years ago,old wiring with new wiring causing problems.

Thank you!

0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Ceiling fans and LED fixture upgrade

I had 22 foot ceiling fan install, drum style ceiling fans and an LED fixture upgrade throughout my condo.
Atinderpal the owner contractor is a very pleasant, earnest and punctual man with a strong safety sense.
He will stick to quote even if he runs overtime and performs top quality installation and service and is very strong in safety.
I fully recommend this company.

Sincerely,
D. Y.
New Westminster

Thank you D.Y.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Good workmanship, a few minor faults but overall great service

I needed a new bathroom fan installed promptly. Pentagon Electrical replied the next day and was available the following day. I needed some time to get my home ready and we settled on Monday at 9 am. Monday at 9 am came and went. At 10:30 am, I got a phone call apologizing for the lateness. Atinderpal said his wife had an emergency visit in the hospital. I agreed for him to come at 11:30 am. He came over and made an estimate. He said that he could do the job the following day. I bought the fan. He was kind enough to help me choose the right fan and called me when I had purchased it to okay it. ( I had bought 2 fans before that weren't powerful enough). The next day, he came over, installed the new fan and changed my lighting. My track lighting was outdated and had broken fixtures. I was extremely happy with the quality of the installs. However, he took longer than he planned and left a huge mess in the bathroom. I spent 3 hours getting the dust from my makeup, brushes, etc. He hadn't covered them up properly. But I will use him again. He knows what he is doing and is honest and reliable.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Electrical

I’m extremely impressed with Ab’s work ethic, knowledge & excellent work. I would definitely recommend him.
He fixed my ceiling light fixture which I thought I’d have to replace & installed a new wall switch.
He also fixed the wiring & light fixtures on my outside patio as well as several other electrical issues in my house.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

New house wiring and installations.

Pentagon did all the electrical work in our new house right on budget and time. Quality of work and devices installed is top in class. I will refer these guys if you are building new house or renovating and need any kind of electrical work. These guys are certified and very knowledgeable. All electrical city inspections was passed first time. Thank you Pentagon, you are awesome ***** .

Dean
Dean
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen exhaust fan replacement and bathroom light replacement

AP is very quick, honest and stands by his work. My job required 2 visits and even though it was different than his understanding from the online estimate, he stuck to the estimate and gave me a discount on his return visit for the additional bathroom light replacement.

Thanks Dean

More about Pentagon electrical Ltd

We proudly serve Vancouver and surrounding areas for all your electrical needs!

We are reliable, efficient, and safe during these times!

We have over 5 years experience!

Call us today for quote!