J&W Renovation

Reviews for J&W Renovation

Zhangyunlifamily
Zhangyunlifamily

House renovation

Jerry is a nice contractor,and they’re has 6years warranty,all the work was done in perfect compliance with the building code,equitable price and fast,professional。

Condominium renovation

Honest. Good customer service attention. High quality and efficiency work. Good price. Get everything done right and on time.

Weihu119
Weihu119

Removation

The service was good and the owner was very nice. Great quality removation and communication throughout the project was quick and easy. Overall the process was smooth and we are happy with the result.

Private User reviews Brockville, ON

3260 midland ave

译文
J and w decoration company is very good work seriously. Very punctual work and very good engineering details. Boss, Jerry. Work hard. And what we don't understand is explained to us very clearly. It saved us money. Our business decoration problem is more complex. He did it all for us thanks a lot to him and his team!

Private User reviews Brockville, ON

Home renovation

Very good decoration company,just finished the project of new home,Very serious and responsible,choose you really right

Wendy
Wendy

Newly renovated bathroom

Super perfect! All job is the best . At the beginning, he will write down all the job detail to let you know . It really is the best renovated company.

Yang.cyber
Yang.cyber
0 reviews Brockville, ON

Best Kitchen Renovation

Hired them for my kitchen and laundry room renovation. Friendly staff and superb craftsmanship. Did the renovations in budget and ahead of schedule. If you’re looking for professional service and value for your money, I highly recommend them.

Sunwei_1988
Sunwei_1988

Best renovation team I'v ever seen

Jerry and his team is the best renovation team I have ever met. Last year his team helped me get my unfinished basement renovated.
They charged a reasonable and affordable price with highest efficiency. From an unfinished basement to a fully renovated one, they just took two weeks including cleaning and recycling construction waste.
They provide a lot of professional advices on every detail of the work before I spend the money on the wrong options. They never ask me to buy or use the most expensive materials, but suggest me an option which meets my need the most and explain the reason to me.
This year we are going to refurbish our bathroom from the master bedroom and definitely we will work with Jerry again.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Store renovation

Jerry did a good job for my store. He did more then what we required, I am very appreciated and happy for his service.

More about J&W Renovation

We proudly serve Toronto, Mississauga and surrounding areas for all your General Contracting needs!

We are reliable, efficient and safe during these times.

We have over 8 years experience!

Call us today for a quote!