Your Simple Solutions

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
0 reviews London, ON

Window Cleaning

Ann Chandler of Simple Solutions arrived on time for appointment to quote on window cleaning project. Her estimate seemed on the high side but the windows had been neglected by owner. Next time we can expect a lower amount. Her employee Pauline was thorough on cleaning, courteous and very pleasant young lady. She was attentive to her job and happy to accommodate on any request or concern we had. I would recommend this company and will call them on other projects we may have. Regards Pat Worville

Thank you so much for the kind review, Pat! We enjoyed meeting you and Chris and look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. :-)

Balcony refresh - Sanding, painting

Ann painted a wall and the ceiling of my apartment balcony. She was very professional and easy to deal with. She worked with me to find a good time to do the work. She and her crew worked quickly and did a great job. Absolutely neat and tidy, nothing left for me to clean up. I recommend Ann and Your Simple Solutions.

Thank you,! We were so glad to be of service! It was a pleasure. :-)
Hope to hear from you again soon!

Condo cleaning

Great cleaning work done by the staff. The whole place looked so clean and sparkling.

We are so pleased to have been able to help with your prep for rent cleaning!! Thank you so much for your kind words. :-)

Painting of Front Exterior Door

Both of the individuals that arrived to complete the project were both courteous and professional. They did an excellent job and were very quick and efficient and left no mess to deal with afterwards. They even offered some advice on another project that I have in mind for the future. I will be definitely be in touch with them again!

Hi Angela,

We are so glad to have connected with you! Call us anytime. We are always happy to be of service and we're so glad you are pleased. :-)

I look forward to talking soon!

Ann

Susan
Susan
1 review St. Thomas, ON

Housecleaning

Prompt, professional, knowledgeable, approachable, friendly, pleasant, polite, willing to please, reliable, organized, efficient, respectful.
I am very pleased.

Thank you so much, Susan! :-)

We loved cleaning your home. We are so glad you are happy with our services! We will see you on our next visit!

Home Cleaning

Ann, the owner, came out and did a walkthrough and meet and greet. She made us feel at ease about hiring a new cleaning service and together we figured out a schedule that works for us. She is a pleasant person to deal with and very knowledgeable about this line of work.

Team members were punctual and the quality of work done was better than any service we've used in the past. We are very happy to have such a pleasant person to deal with, and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your family and look forward to many more cleaning visits! . :-)

mf.mullen
mf.mullen

Very professional work. Very clean and organized.

We were very pleased with the work your simple solutions did painting our house. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring any kind of painting work. We’re certainly going to use them again in the future. Thanks again Annie for all the great patience and help.

That's wonderful, thank you so much! Give us a call anytime. We are always happy to help! :-)

Cleaning service

Simple solutions is professional and efficient. Ann cleans my at home workout studio once a week. It is always left sparkling like new! I look forward to my weekly cleanings with my busy schedule. I would recommend her 100%!!

Thank you so very much! We are so happy you're pleased with our quality work. We love you AND your sweet puppies! See you next week. :-)

More about Your Simple Solutions

Your Simple Solutions is your one stop shop for all of your home and property management needs! Communication is key. We offer excellent customer service and quality work, 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Our services are, but not limited to :

Cleaning Services