Unity Electrical & Mechanical

Reviews for Unity Electrical & Mechanical

Pattie
Pattie
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Plug stopped working and had fried the wired

All good wore covers over shoes. Explained what happened and what they were doing. The only reason I gave 4 stars was I think they overcharged for the GFI receptacle.

Benjamin
Benjamin

New outlet & 3 dimmer switches installed

Unity Electrical were fantastic! I had them install an outlet in a closet for charging a vacuum, as well as install 3 dimmer switches I had purchased in a 3-gang box (normally I would do light switches myself, but it was a bit crowded with short wires for my comfort in the box).

No sooner had I posted the "project" on Homestar, did Emmanuel call me (it was literally like 5 min after). His quote was more than fair and much better than the previous quote I had received from another company I called. (Unity charged for materials + flat truck fee + hourly rate; whereas the other company charged a flat "project" fee. Avoid these flat project fees at all cost!)

Amy, who was lovely, helped coordinate and schedule the job within the same week.

The technician that came over to complete the job was on time, pleasant to speak with, and completed the job faster than initially expected, so the final invoice was actually lower than the estimate.

There was one small accident where some paint was chipped on a wall; however, after bringing it up with Unity, they were more than willing to make it right, and offered to go above and beyond what I would have expected. My wife and I were quite touched by this exceptional customer service. We will be calling them again for any future electrical/mechanical needs.

I cannot recommend this company enough! And we look forward to working with them again.

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Electrical work for commercial building

I am extremely satisfied with Unity and will always use them for my commercial and home properties.

They are fair with their pricing and very quick with responding to needed work.

Thank you for your kind review.
UNITY ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
778-938-7039

Samantha
Samantha
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Used their services multiple times and always happy

We have used Unity for 3 different jobs around the home - to move our furnace chimney, to get a new hot water tank and to fix some wiring. All three times, the service has been prompt, friendly and done perfectly. I have worked with many trades people over the years and I have never worked with a company as consistently positive as unity. When they say they will call, they do. When they say they will come, they come. Always professional. I have referred them many times and am so thankful to have found them for our home.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 10 star rating and for the very kind words. We really appreciate you referring us!!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Electric

Emmanuel is punctual, very professional and knowledgeable, and polite. Perfect!!! 10/10. Would absolutely not hesitate to recommend. I’m so happy !!! I’ve found my electrician !!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a 10 star rating and for the very kind words!! It's really appreciated!!

Private User reviews , BC

Various Projects

Very reliable; hard-working; good-natured; expert in electrical & plumbing needs (very convenient). He efficiently, effectively took care of various electrical & plumbing requirements in a timely manner. We recommend him highly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a 10 star rating and for the very kind words! It's very much appreciated!!

Viktor
Viktor
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Service and parts

Unity Electrical & Mechanical fixed our boiler that stopped working one night. Everything has been done promptly and for a reasonable price. We'll use their service for regular maintenance.
Marina

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 10 star rating and for the kind words, it's very much appreciated!!

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Electrical & Plumbing

Unbelievable service honestly almost perfection,zero complaints and 100% recommendation..pride in workmanship and honesty and integrity describes the owner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a 10 star rating, it's very much appreciated!!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Hot tub wiring installation

Followed instructions perfectly, results were better than expected. No external signs of new wiring. I have 100% confidence in Emmanuel’s abilities

Electrical panel upgrade

- Performed electrical inspection.
- Installed 20/40 panel
- re-do master bedroom wall to install 3-way switch
- install master bedroom fan
- install 2 x bedroom fans (note to self 2.3kg limit)
- 2 lights in the living room
- 1 living room fan

More about Unity Electrical & Mechanical

Unity Electrical & Mechanical Services is your one stop shop for all your Electrical, Plumbing & Gas-Fitting needs. Whether your requirements are a Panel Upgrade, Electrical Outlet, Lighting Installation, Boiler/Furnace Install, Waterline Replacement, Tankless Water Heater Installation Kitchen/Bathroom Renovation or a simple Repair our Technicians are always ready to help. Over 18 years experience to serve you.

Licensed Contractors
As a company dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, it is important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every job.​ We are licensed, bonded, and insured. With our experience and expertise, we can provide the support your project needs.

On-time Completion
We will work with you to meet deadlines and coordinate with other related projects. We will maintain open communication with you to keep you up to date on the status of your job. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Great Service
We combine our industry knowledge, the highest quality building supplies and equipment, and our dedication to deliver exceptional service to our clients. We will stay in touch, keeping you up to date on both the paperwork and renovation process.

Allow Unity Electrical & Mechanical the opportunity to show you, how we stand out from the rest.

we're social here:

Electricians
Unity Electrical & Mechanical Services Commercial & Residential Renovations, Electrical Service Upgrades, Aluminum Wire Inspection & Repairs, Electrical Car Charging Installation, Hot Tub Installation, Lighting Upgrades, Electrical Inspection, Circuit Trouble Shooting, Boiler & Furnace Installation, Gas-Fitting Services, Whole House Plumbing Re-Pipe (Drainage & Waterlines), Custom Tub & Shower Installs. Permits Simplified Renovations and installation require paperwork and permits. As certified contractors, we know what papers need to be filed and what permits need to be obtained. Renovations Still in love with your home, but feel like it's a little outdated? Need a more functional bathroom, updated space or want to add a Hot Tub, Tankless Water Heater, or EV Charger. We can help you make an informed decision. Repair Expertise Every Residential or Commercial space will require some form of repair due to unforeseen Electrical or Mechanical breakdowns. We can assess these probelms early before they become major expenses/issues.
2020
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Electrical Contractor and Red Seal Electrician Licensing
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.