Abbas Top Painters

Reviews for Abbas Top Painters

Ismail
Ismail
1 review Oshawa, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal plus paint job

Mohammad and his team has provided me with one of the best services that I've received from any contractors so far. He has been super responsive with all my queries and requests and have been honest and professional through in and through out.

His work was immaculate and very neat. He also provided some great advice in terms of maintaining the paint job. My walls required extra work due to how damaged they were but they made sure to hide all the imperfections so well that it's impossible to tell that the walls were ever damaged.

I am extremely happy and satisfied with the work and service he has provided. In fact, we're already discussing our next projects together. Best value for money so far and I would highly recommend him for any paint jobs you have!

Thank you really much for taking the time to give and encourage us by these outstanding , unique and special words. We are really appreciate , and looking forward to serve and recommend our customers honestly.
We are proud to work with you anytime. wishing you well, and all the best.

rosa in Toronto
rosa in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Cieling Stucxo removal sand and paint

I was very pleased with Mohammad and his crew.
They were very punctual, efficient and kept their word.
The Job was well done and reasonably priced.
I will definatley call them.back for future jobs.
Rosa

Thank you really much for taking the time to write this awesome review . We really appreciate it, and looking forward to serve you again soon. Thanks again and again for your recommendation. Wishing you and your family well. Best regards.

0 reviews Newcastle, ON

Popcorn Ceiling removal and painting

The best painter to remove your old style popcorn ceiling , close unused spots light holes and paint the ceiling in the kitchen , dining room, living room, and the whole way within 5 hours , super clean and excellent service .

Thank you very much for taking the time to support and encourage us by this wonderful review. we really appreciate it. We are looking forward to do the most perfect and the most professional job. we do your home as ours. Wishing you and your family well.

Jessica
Jessica
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Plaster Repair

Excellent service. Responded immediately to inquiry and scheduled a visit to quote the work within 48 hrs. To fulfill the request. On day 1 they completed the plaster work. They also repaired a few cracks which I had not requested in the original quote as a courtesy to me. The next day they returned to complete the sanding. I noticed some small defects and requested another coat of plaster to even them out. They wanted to ensure I was happy with the quality of their work so they agreed to patch up the defects and waited for the solution to dry in order to sand again. My walls look great and I’m excited to start painting. Thanks Abbas for the great job!

Thank you very much for giving us these outstanding words. We are looking forward to work with you again . We really appreciate your time to write this awesome review. We are working hard to get our customers happy and satisfied with the job. Thanks again and again for your business. All the best.

Marg in Toronto
Marg in Toronto

Office Paint Project

Abbas Top Painters were very professional and excellent. They did a great patching job where there had been a leak and I was thrilled with the quality of the painting. Even though it was a small job it was important to me because it was my office. They were quick and efficient and I will certainly use them again. They also did a great clean up job so I could get back to work. Thank you Abbas. I'm very fussy about paint jobs and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for giving us this wonderful and amazing review. We are appreciate your time and business . We are looking forward to serve you and your friends soon. Wishing you well and all the best.

Sung.kang74 in Burlington
Sung.kang74 in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Popcorn Ceiling Removal and Painting Job

Mohammed and his father did a good job removing our popcorn ceiling and painting the ceiling and trim. They also painted our bathroom top to bottom and installed a piece of baseboard that had water damage. They arrived promptly, used the Benjamin Moore paint we requested and protected our furniture well. They also finished a day earlier than expected. We were happy with the job and felt that we got our money’s worth.

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us this awesome feedback and wonderful review. We are really appreciate it. We are proud to serve you again.
We are looking forward to work with you many times.
Wishing you and your wife well. Best regards.

Mr. D. Jefferies in Mississauga
Mr. D. Jefferies in Mississauga
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Mud and Tape in the Basement

Absolutely brilliant workmanship. Abbas Top Painters did an excellent job mudding and taping the drywall in my basement. A fantastic job, a fantastic price, and fantastic people. I will definitely hire them again and I recommend them to anyone who wants work done by high-skilled professionals.

Thank you really much for this brilliant feedback and fantastic review. We are extremely appreciate it. We are proud and look forward to work and serve you again . Wishing you , your family and your parents well.
All the best .

Fantastic work!

Great experience with Mohammed! Very attentive, responsive, detailed oriented and speedy! They brought 5 people in to finish the job in 1.5 days for 760 square feet loft with 14ft ceiling. We are very pleased with the work!

Thank you really much for taking the time to give us this wonderful, awesome and unique review. We are looking forward and we are proud to serve you anytime.
We are really appreciate your business. All the best.

Exterior House Paint

Mohammad and his company were amazing to work with and provided exceptional work. They transformed my home to make it look beautiful beyond imaginable. They were reasonable and made sure I was happy with their work. Would recommend to my family and friends as they were extremely nice and amazing workers. Thank you!

Thank you really much for giving us this exceptional review. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to serve your family and friends soon. you were extremely good person to work with. Wishing you and your family well.

Hermana and Walter
Hermana and Walter

drywall repair

I had several holes in the ceiling of my kitchen due to a leak. Abbas Top Painters were fabulous. They patched up the holes and painted the ceiling in a quick and professional manner and even cleaned up after themselves. I am really pleased with the result.

Thank you really much for your time to giving us this fabulous review. We really appreciate it. We are very glad to serve you anytime and looking forward to work with you again soon. All the best.

More about Abbas Top Painters

Abbas Top Painters with more than 10 years of experience in helping people with Interior and Exterior painting services. During our work, we helped a huge number of people and have garnered a reputation as a stable company with a team of real skilled experts who don’t fear any difficulties.

We also do taping, plastering and we also convert popcorn ceilings to flat ceilings.

Call us today for a free estimate!