Thermal Comfort Ltd.

Toronto ON M8W 2N6

Reviews for Thermal Comfort Ltd.

KGW
KGW

Plumbing repair

Galo is always very responsive . I had a plumbing problem with a rental unit. I was unable to come with him to the unit but he navigated it with the lock box providing me with constant timely updates and pictures of the work being complete.
He did a great job. I have used his services in the past and have always received excellent service.

Cameron freeman in Toronto
Cameron freeman in Toronto

New boiler and water heater system

Thermal was fast, efficient and very professional in their handling of our home heating system. Furthermore they were neat and tidy in their clean up. They did everything they said they would do and I was left very satisfied with my service. I would definitely recommend Thermal as the heating service choice for any homeowner looking for to quality service and products.

Thank you for trusting me and my team to get this job done for you. It was a pleasure working for you

Superb Customer Service

Thank you for your superb service excellence, Gallo, from my first call and your first visit, to your patience with layman explanations that I could understand, to efficient installation by you and your team, to tidy clean up and gracious goodbyes. YOU did exactly what you said you would. WHEN you said you would. That's GOLD in your business! I'm thrilled with my new heating unit! AND I feel even safer now in my home. You were on time, always took my calls, patient, and so obviously passionate and committed to your chosen profession. It's easy for me to see that you take pride in going the extra mile for the pure sake of your clients, as well as to advance the fine, growing reputation of your company. I've already recommended your services to two neighbours—and that's just in the past 24 hours! I'll gladly continue to recommend Thermal Comfort to my neighbours, friends and family, too! And fyi, Gallo, I only do radio voiceovers ads for products I believe in and have experienced firsthand. Noting that, I'd voiceover for YOU/for Thermal Comfort any day! :) And THAT, in and of itself is my glowing testimonial.

Hello Nina, it was a pleasure in working for you. Thank you for trusting me and my team in getting this Combi boiler job completed for you and thank you very much for the word of mouth and this very kind review above. Call me anytime you may have questions.

Air Conditioning and furnance install

Gallo and team did an exceptional job installing ac unit and furnace. Team was punctual and delivered outstanding workmanship. Feeling the benefits of the new air con unit.

Tom

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you

Tank less Water Tank

I would highly recommend Thermal Comfort they do very good and professional work. The work men are very polite .

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you and we pride ourselves on customer service and professionalism

Air conditioning units replacement

This was a very big job and the team at Thermal Comfort was punctual and professional. They did great work and meticulously cleaned up. Galo was extremely responsive over the phone and a pleasure to work with.

It was a pleasure in working for you Illan. Thank you

AC and Furnace installation

I found this company on home stars. I checked a few compa. Took the time to answer my questions and to explain issues. The owner has been quite responsive to my questions. Galileo even gave me a rebate to offset the cost of breaking a previous maintenance agreement.

I am thus far quite happy with the service and would recommend them

Thank you Paul for trusting me and my team to get this work done for you. It's always a pleasure answering all questions because that allows the client to learn and understand the process that will be taking place in regards to the hvac system update.

Thank you once again and it was a pleasure working for you

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

Central AC Emergency Repair

My AC broke on a very hot day and I was desperate to get it fixed ASAP. As it was no time to pick and choose a contractor, I decided to hire the first contractor that calls me, and it happened to be Galo from Thermal Comfort. I cannot be happier with my experience. The service was excellent, and the problem with my AC was diagnosed and fixed right away.
Thank you Galo and your team! I will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends and neighbours.

Thank you Irina for giving me and my team the opportunity to help you with your AC unit, please call us if you ever need our help.

It was a pleasure working for you

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Faulty Air Conditioner

Galo and his team are true professionals!

Their response time was crazy quick, the company is very respectful of the current COVID guidelines and I couldn’t have asked for a better price.

Would highly recommend to friends/family.

It was a pleasure working for you and your family.

Amazing service!

Not only was Thermal Comfort quick, they were efficient AND affordable! It’s the perfect combo and I would highly recommend!

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for lowing us to complete this job and it was our pleasure working for you.

More about Thermal Comfort Ltd.

Themral Comfort ltd is one of the GTA's and surrounding areas leader in providing exceptional service, fastest lead time and most competitve rates for all things in home comfort. We speciaslize in boiler systems along with furnac, air conditioning , and hot water applications.

all our of work comes with minimum 1 year labour warranty, all manufacterer warranties + our personal guarantee to gain your trust and add you to our list of valed clients.

call us anytime for a free no hastle quote