All Points Contracting

Siding
All Points Contracting

Reviews for All Points Contracting

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Fireplace surround, professional, reliable and courteous

I am very impressed by All points contracting specifically Gord the owner. He came to start the job Saturday realized to do it properly he needed a few more items and instead of just throwing tile on as I have contractors have done in the past he returned the next day to complete the job. He went over and above with little extras even repainted my mantle at no extra charge. I highly recommend all points and will be using them for future Reno needs

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Wainscoting

Gord was very professional. He quickly set a date to check out our project, and set to work. Gord came up with lots of ideas for our wainscoting project, and gave us exacting quotes for all the options. He was always easy to contact, quick to respond and worked really hard to make sure the project was just what we wanted. Thanks for all your hard-work Gord, and a job well-done.

It was a pleasure to work with your family! I'm glad you're happy with the results. Call us anytime!

Jeannette in Port Coquitlam
Jeannette in Port Coquitlam

Clogged Garburator

I had my Thanksgiving turkey in the oven and was busy prepping everything else when the garburator plugged up and both sinks backed up with the dirty water. I posted an S.O.S. on Facebook and Gord from All Points Contracting messaged me. He was at my house within 20 minutes and everything was fixed and up and running again within another 15 minutes! Amazing service, especially on a Statutory holiday. He could have charged a lot more than $50, but said he was just happy to help a neighbor. He informed us that our garburator is actually installed incorrectly so we'll definitely be getting him back to fix that. I highly recommend All Point Contracting. Quick, professional and affordable service!

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us the opportunity to make you happy!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

drywall repairs and paint, door replacement, and some tiling in the bathroom. They also replaced light fixtures

They very courteous and respectful of my home. The job was done very well and on time. I will definitely be calling again for any of my renovation or repair needs.

Thanks Alex! Call any time!

Olga
Olga
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Fast and efficient

needed my subfloor replaced urgently. Nobody was willing to help, that is until I found this contractor.
Within two days we had our subfloor installed with no hassell, upselling or any other shady business practices Ive come across.
Most definitely recommend this company, and when you call be sure to ask for Gordon.

We were more than happy to help you with your project, please feel free to reach out to us with any future projects that come along

Bahar
Bahar
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Great stairs!

I asked for two sets of stairs to be built in my garage. Gordon was responsive when listening to my request. He worked with my schedule and finished this project quickly and was very professional during the whole process. I am very happy with the finished products. I will definitely go back to them for future requests!

Thank you for the opportunity to help you out with your project, we would be happy to lend a hand with any future projects you might have.

Elyas in Abbotsford
Elyas in Abbotsford
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Set of stairs for our garage

All Point Contracting was a pleasure to deal with. Gordon took the time to ask questions and make sure he understood what we were looking for in our project. He then provided us our options, an accurate quote, and completed the work quickly, accurately, and with attention to detail.

We highly recommend this company for your next home renovation project.

It was my pleasure to help you with your small project and we would be happy to help with any future projects you might have.

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Flawless siding

Extremely impressed with All Points Contracting. Gord and his team were contracted to do a siding removal and re installation. I couldn't be happier with the results, and will definitely be contracting them again on future projects. Flawless installation, and impeccable workmanship. Highly recommend this team for all your projects

Thank you for the recommendation! We love what we do and like our work to reflect it! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Claudio
Claudio
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Construction and installation of porch and stairs

From the first phone call to Gord, to his visit to our home, to the estimate and to project completion, Gord provided outstanding quality service. The project we requested came to life as we had hoped on time and on budget. Gord did an excellent job and highly recommend him for all home projects. I will certainly call All Points Contracting for any future home projects.

Claudio and Anne Morelli

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was a pleasure to work with both you and your wife! I would be more than happy to help with any other future projects that come up. Have a great summer!

Highly recommend

Gord and his company have done many jobs for me over the years including siding repair, landscaping, building repairs and just general odd jobs. I’ll continue to hire him in the future as he is a great guy with great service and very professional, I highly recommend him.

Thank you for the kind review. It's been a pleasure working with you and your family! We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about All Points Contracting

Siding and Handyman Projects!
Siding is an art! We THRIVE on WOW-ing our clients whether its a full removal and envelope replacement, or even just a repair. We take pride in every job, and leave the work area clean and safe at the end of every shift. Seeing our customers smile makes it all worth it.