Waterboys Plumbing Co.

Plumbing
Waterloo ON N2K 2C7
Plumbing
Waterboys Plumbing Co.

Reviews for Waterboys Plumbing Co.

Michael
Michael
1 review Cambridge, ON

Shower repair

We had problems with our water temperature control in the shower. We were given a quote, which was exactly what we were charged. We had same day service which was greatly appreciated. He was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. We definitely know where to go for all our plumbing needs in the future.

Derek
Derek
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Small job turned around quick!

Had a leaking faucet for the backyard. Just moved in and found it leaked. Water boys to the rescue even though they were busy they dropped by and made quick work of it. They even took the time to help identify some of my water lines. When I need to re-run my line from the garage I will be be giving the boys a call!!!

thank you for your kind reveiw Derek! we are looking forward to hearing from you again in the future !

Leta in Kitchener
Leta in Kitchener
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Faucet leak in my basement

I had a great experience dealing with Waterboys! I had a leaking laundry tub faucet and had no idea who to turn to for an affordable solution.
Waterboys responded quickly, provided same day service, and the end result was more than satisfactory.

we are glad we could help you, thank you for your kind review Leta!

Jay in Kitchener
Jay in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Knowledgeable, Friendly, Quick and Reasonable price; A+

We needed to add 2 exterior water faucets. Jessee replied same day, quoted next day and job was complete 4 days later. Great quality, on-time, on budget; I'm very pleased.

thank you kindly for your reveiw Jay! It was a pleasure to meet and work for you , and its great to hear you were satisfied with the service provided by WaterboysPlumbingCo! have a great day!

More about Waterboys Plumbing Co.

We turn problems into solutions!
Looking for Plumbing pros in Cambridge?