DT Electric Inc.

St. Catharines ON L2N 1M5
DT Electric Inc.

Reviews for DT Electric Inc.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Amazing work!

I thoroughly recommend Dennis for any electrical work! He is extremely professional, friendly and fairly priced. Its clear he has many years of experience, and goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with his work. A big bonus for me (which had me gobsmacked) was that he cleaned up and removed all of the garbage when he was done. I don't know any contactors who do that! Dennis replaced 13 lights in my house so you can imagine all the empty boxes and lights that had to be thrown out. Hands down, I would use Dennis again and I've already recommended him to a friend! Thanks Dennis, my house looks amazing!!

Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you were happy with the service. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dennis

familykemball
familykemball
0 reviews , ON

Advice and installation of pot lights and new lighting

We appreciated suggestions, the work was done efficiently, and effectively, and as scheduled. Dennis is a delight to work with.
We r.ecommend him wholeheartedly!
Nancy and Peter.

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you on this project. i look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dennis

More about DT Electric Inc.

Proudly Providing Electrical Services to all residential and commercial customers throughout the Niagara Region.
Established in 2006, DT Electric Inc has provided professional Electrical Services in Niagara and the surrounding areas with a focus on providing great service at a great price.
From a simple light fixture replacement to rewiring your facility no job is too small or too complex.
Our goal is to treat all our customers with honesty and respect, that starts with listening to you and providing you options that will improve your electrical system and your bottom line.