Electric Expert YYC

Electric Expert YYC

Reviews for Electric Expert YYC

Kris
Kris

A few odd jobs handled professionally and reasonably priced.

A few odd jobs handled professionally and reasonably priced. Neil, had excellent communication and was very prompt in getting the work completed.

Thanks again Kris, very much appreciated.

Panel upgrade

I hired Neil to move the main electrical panel from my house to the detached garage, upgrade the service to 200 amps, rewire my hot tub, and install wiring for an electric vehicle charging station.

I was nervous hiring an electrician for such a big job, but from the beginning Neil explained all my available options and how much each option would cost. Throughout the project he stayed in constant communication by text and email, responding promptly to me whenever I had questions.

He coordinated with all the necessary parties (city inspector, Enmax, Telus) to make sure the job was done with minimal disruption to our family. He showed up on time and finished the job within the timelines we established.

I was so satisfied with Neil's work that I recently hired him for another smaller project, which he also completed quickly and professionally. I would not hesitate to hire Neil again or recommend him to friends and family.

Thanks again for the awesome review Tom, much appreciated.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Installed a light fixture and electric plug in socket

Neil was very easy to work with and understood what I wanted. No excuse, no doubt, just a plan. I say that because I had another well advertised company come to replace a light fixture but they couldnt figure out how. Neil just went to work and was done in 20 minutes! I like to ask questions and learn what and why someone does whatever and what if, or why not Neil was very informative, patient with answering and fun. He even had a young man with him to help him in his apprenticeship. He is my go to from now on and I will wait in line before calling anyone else. He can be trusted to do a good job.

Thanks for the review Karen, we enjoyed working with you and are available anytime you need us. Neil.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Electrical repairs

This company does a great job and gives friendly efficient service. We have added them to our contact list in case we need them again.

Thanks very much for the review, much appreciated, we will be available any you need us.

Neil
Neil

Electrical for basement suite

Neil was super helpful in solving our electrical panel issues associated with having a legal basement suite. He presented multiple solutions with comprehensive estimates. He worked quickly and was able to handle all of the communications with the City to help pass our electrical inspection requirements. Neil will be our first call for any future electrical project work.

Neil, thanks so very much for that awesome review. Anytime you need us. Thanks again.

alantruong in Calgary
alantruong in Calgary

Switch out Breaker and Installed Thermostat

Niel was very responsive and was available to come the very next day. One of the breakers in my old panel was faulty but I had an extra panel feed which Neil was able to quickly add a new breaker and fixed the problem.

Then he installed a new smart thermostat which I couldn't figure out. Turned out I needed an extra wire installed from my furnace to the thermostat and that required some fishing but he knew exactly what to do to get the job done with ease.

Thanks for this great review Alantruong, much appreciated.

Ellie
Ellie

Very happy with service and expertise

Neil installed motion detectors and light fixtures for our house. We were very pleased with his service and expertise. He did an excellent job and we recommend him to anyone looking for an electrician.

Hello Ellie, thanks for the awesome review. Much appreciated.

Electrical

Neil came to hook up in floor heat for the bathroom. Tricky job because the drywall and cabinetry were already in place. Grateful for Neils willingness to take on the project in spite of how finicky it was, his prompt response, and awesome job!

Thanks for this awesome review Louise, very much appreciate it, as always happy to take on any project to help our customers. Thanks again.

smlagadi
smlagadi
0 reviews Olds, AB

Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting system

This company and Neil have done Fire Alarm System installation at the building in Olds. He did not only install the electrical system for the alarm and emergency lighting for the building, but also he did look for an affordable and authorized Fire Alarm company. Thank you Neil. He even went extra miles by managing the project. Here are the details of what he has done for the building.
For emergency lighting: He has installed piping for emergency exit lighting, plugs and extra lights at the building.
For alarm system: All installation Neil did were based on Alberta fire and building code. He has installed all piping and wiring for the system. He installed fire alarm panel and heat and smoke detector. He had worked with an engineer for verification purposes of all devices that were installed at the location. He made sure that the project would passed and approved by the engineer. So I highly recommend this company and Neil for any electrical work.

Thanks Sonny for the excellent review, much appreciated, I enjoyed the fire alarm project, and I look forward to working with you on other projects. Thanks again.

Cayley
Cayley
1 review Irricana, AB

Variety of Residential needs

If you are looking for a company to do what they have committed to and do it right the first time, you have found it.
We had a variety of service needs from changing switches and switching controls to adding new lighting in different ceiling area's. As well as needing multiple lighting fixtures changed.
From the first inquiry to completion of the project, communication was prompt and informative. Neil definitely knows his trade and certainly brought the right team to get the work done.

Thanks Cayley, we are glad to be of service to you and that you are enjoying your new lighting and the lighting install, we look forward to continue serving you.

More about Electric Expert YYC

Experienced and Reliable Electrical Contractors, 24 hour emergency services Monday to Saturday. **Residential** 1)Construction: Solar consultation and Electric vehicle charger installation, New garage, or any addition to your existing home. 2)Renovation: Legal secondary suits, The premier electrical contractor in Alberta. Kitchen renovation, Bathroom renovation Basement development 3)Upgrading: Panel upgrading, going ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?