Teng Round Landscaping Inc.

Oshawa ON L1H 4H3
General Contractors
Teng Round Landscaping Inc.

Reviews for Teng Round Landscaping Inc.

Fernando in GTA
Fernando in GTA

Great work refreshing our home, thank you!

Jack, Fiona, and crew did a phenomenal job revitalizing the front of our home. The work included removing existing trees & shrubs, redoing the front steps to the house, then laying out a new space with stone where we can now lounge in. We love it!
The work was done very, very efficiently and looks amazing.
Interesting to notice that quite a few neighbours mentioned how nice it looks, and a few of them already asked for references, which we gladly provided!
Really enjoyed working with them on this and will definitely go to them again if we have similar types of project in the future.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping

I had Jack do all of my front interlocking and he has done an amazing job. He is very reasonably priced and will suggest ways of making your yard better (even if it means less money for him). Punctual and reliable.

Fay in Mississauga
Fay in Mississauga

Backyard Interlocking

I saw Jack's sign nearby and called him for a quote which was reasonable. The work commenced about 20 days late but with regular communication the new date was not an issue and we were also able to finalize our material selection. Jack and his team were diligent, showed up around 8:30AM everyday, kept the site clean at all times and at the end of the work day. They worked diligently and finished the job in 2 days! We are very impressed not only with Jack and his teams work ethic but also in the work ethic. We couldn't be more happier with our backyard and with the choice of our contractor.

Ajmal  from Plano
Ajmal from Plano
1 review Whitby, ON

Quality + speed = WOW:)

If you are looking for the tip top workmanship, speedy project, reasonable price. Then look no further! Jack with his brother & father completed my perimeter landscape in 5 days as promised. The interlocks are snuggly placed so that you can not even see the tiniest gap. The whole neighborhood has been complementing the job well done

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Best Interlock and Landscaping Services

I met Jack after calling his his number from a sign. He and his team were professional, understood my request and provided me ideas. He came around a second time when I had to make some changes. He had no complaints about coming around for a second time. Jack and his team delivered excellent results. He was meticulous and attentive to detail. I appreciate the quality and customer service. I highly recommend Jack and his team. If you are undecided or on the fence, take my advice and go with someone who knows what they are doing. They a look at the before and after pictures. His work has added value to our home.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Front porch stairs and backyard patio repair

Jack was very knowledgeable to help me understand what repair work needs to be done to my front porch stairs and backyard patio area. His quote was very reasonable and his team worked hard from 8:30-7:30. Jack and team are very professional and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend this company for landscaping work.

Dilshan home
Dilshan home
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dilshan projects

Jack and his team is the best! Small team but mighty. Their can do attitude is very very good. Effective..efffecient and excellent work! I did not wory about the work his team always delivered on or before time. I recommend Jack and his team to any one. Very reasonable quotes. Clean and quick work! No one can beat them! Thanks for your amazing work!

Chris
Chris
1 review Whitby, ON

Front Porch, Front Interlock and stairs to the backyard

We are very impressed by Jack and his Team's dedication and hard work. Their work ethics is incredible. From day one to until the project is completed, they leave the site clean at the end of each day.

When we got a quote for our project, it was reasonable. Work quality is excellent. Though the company provides warranty, we didn't have to make use of the warranty for a smaller project that we did few years ago.

Some of our neighbors have seen the quality of their work and went with them.

You won't regret the decision to hire Teng Round Landscaping Inc. (Jack & co.) for any projects, interlock, natural stones for the porch etc.

We are very happy and satisfied with the quality of work, material they use and their workmanship.

Vaishali in Toronto
Vaishali in Toronto

Backyard Tiling and Fence & Deck painting

Firstly Jack and his team have very good work ethics even my 14 year old was impressed. I was very satisfied with his quote, the workmanship and they did exactly how I imagined my backyard. They worked from 8 am -8 pm and completed the work in 4 days.

I would highly recommend Jack for your backyard renovation projects.

Please note - I purchased the paint for the fence and deck (not included in the cost above)

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Walkway Interlocking, 6x6 Concrete Pad

I happened to see Jack and his company finishing up a job at my neighbor's (new interlocking for their driveway). The neighbor was really impressed with their work, so I asked for a quote. I wanted to have the side of our house redone with interlocking and a concrete pad built in the back for a shed.

Jack gave a very reasonable quote, and came by a few weeks later. He and his partner worked tirelessly for two days to get the job done, and did a terrific job. I was really impressed with their work, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

More about Teng Round Landscaping Inc.

Welcome to Teng Round Landscaping Inc. We're here for all your landscaping needs. We offer a variety of services for outdoor landscaping and stonework.

Interlocking Stone