O.C.D Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Kleinburg ON L0J 1C0

Reviews for O.C.D Cleaning Services

One bedroom basement apartment cleaning

Thorough and detailed cleaning, friendly service. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a deep and efficient cleaning service.

Thank you, And we look forward to continuing our services with you and your family and friend it's been our pleasure working with you :)

Excellent Job !! Wel done

The ladies spent 6 Hours for deep cleaning with no time wasting things. Such a good Work and Excellent performance never seen before, as they did nit clean only but organized furniture as well. Definitely am gonna be regular customer.

Thank you Saba, it was our pleasure working with you and were more than happy to provide our services to you and your family :)

Karima.H

Lifesaver!!!!

Karima from o.c.d is amazing!!! My house was a disaster and she got me organized and looking at myself in my tiles. She will leave your place smelling beautiful and looking sparkly. She leaves no rock left unturned, I highly recommend her.

Thank you Terry, you know what I say the bigger the challenge the bigger the accomplishment and satisfaction... It's always a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Cleaned and organized

Great service and very friendly person .. i loved her work. I will look forward calling her again.

Thank you, it's always nice to hear how happy my clients are after how much I enjoyed the challenge, it was my pleasure and I look forward to working with you again. :)

Cleaning service

She is the best at what she does and you will never be sorry for hiring her for Cleaning your house. I know I wasn't. Karima always went up above and beyond at my house. I don't trust anyone else but her. My family loves her as well.

Thank you Priyanka, it's a pleasure working with you and I'm more then happy to know that your more then satisfied with the services and time that we've spent organizing and cleaning your unit, looking forward to working with you again:)

Home Cleaning

Excellent cleaning service, cleaned the entire kitchen, 3 bedrooms, living room and bathroom. Organized kitchen cabinets; spice rack, everyday dishes, entertaining dishes, pantry, etc. Bedrooms; folded clothes, moved boxes, organized shelf’s and drawers, made the beds, cleaning under beds, etc. Organized living room and cleaned bathroom. Entire house was spotless, sanitized, and beyond my expectations. Super friendly and very accommodating, could not have worked with nor found a better cleaning service.

Hi Zara, thank you for taking time to write this great review, we are more then happy to hear that your happy with our services, and we look forward to working with you again ...

Condo apartment cleaning

OCD cleaning was a incredible service. I was greeted politely and dealt with professionally, the team was extremely good at what they do. They were well educated and had all the knowledge to tiddy up my condo. I would highly recommend their services!

Hi, thank you for the positive and kind review, we take pride in our work and always love to make our Clinent lives a little more easier, so we're happy to hear you were happy and satisfied with our team and services, thank you and we look forward to working with you again.

More about O.C.D Cleaning Services

Welcome O.C.D Cleaning Services. We're here for all your residential and commercial cleaning services. We use only environmentally safe products.

Our Services: Basic cleaning, stain removal, deep cleaning, baseboards, floors, windows and walls. Move In / Move out and Air BnB cleaning.

Daily and Weekly Scheduled Cleaning availabilty. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Covid 19 Protocals are being followed to ensure we're keeping our customers and employees safe.

You can contact me at: o.c.dclean31@gmail.com or call me at 416-889-1531