Home Style Electric

Reviews for Home Style Electric

Home reno guy
Home reno guy
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Full service upgrade, new lighting and heating, kitchen rewire

Upgrading an older home from 100 amp fuse panel to 200 amp breaker panel service. All new led pot lighting throughout house. Kitchen rewired to current code and installed under cabinet lighting. Increased plug outlets. Removed old and installed new heating system upstairs. Professional services rendered and extremely good contractor to work with. Highly recommend

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Home Style Electric. We appreciated working with you on your project. You were very easy to work with, and we are super glad you really like the end result, your home looks awesome.

Bernman in Halifax
Bernman in Halifax
0 reviews Halifax, NS

Power Panel Upgrade

New panel implementation was efficient from start to finish! Professional, knowledgeable, adaptable and most of all friendly! Upgraded my panel from 100 amp to 200 amp service. Installed everything required to bring up to code. Moved my mast from one side of the peak to the other to meet code. Completely satisfied!

Thanks so much for the review. There can be more to a service upgrade than one might expect. We have done many, and each one is unique, we have to abide by all the rules and regulations mandated by NSPI. Your upgrade went very well as expected, and we are delighted you are happy with our work.

0 reviews Eastern Passage, NS

No response

Over a month ago, I spoke with Jamie on the phone, regarding baseboard heater replacement. Jamie was polite and friendly during our whole conversation. He and his team came recommended to me, plus, with a little research I discovered his customers were happy.

At the time of the conversation, Jamie said he was quite busy and it would be two weeks until he was able to proceed further with my request. It has been over a month...I do understand being busy, but if "you" are unable to do the work or wish not to do the work, please just let the individual, inquiring, know.

All the best,
M. Lewis

Hello, terribly sorry we missed you. As with most construction related businesses, we have been very busy. However, this is not the reason we did not come. We get numerous jobs on the go, and I apologize, but your contact info seems to have slipped through the cracks. If you give me a ring back, I would be happy to install a new heater for you. Perhaps we could catch you on our first call of the day when it's convenient for you.
Cheers

New panel installation and Aluminium coding

Homestyle has completed several jobs for my Real Estate Clients over the years, and I have had nothing but positive comments for Jamie's work. It is hard to find dependable and honest tradesmen and women on a day to day basis, so when I need something electrical, professionally addressed, HOMESTYLE is the first company I will call.

Thanks for the confidence you have in Home Style Electric. We have dealt with aluminum wiring for many years, and are familiar with the process of treating it. Why replace all your wiring, when all you have to do is treat the aluminum in the approved manner. The electrical panel change also went well. The old fuse panel was removed, and in its place, we installed a new breaker panel that is not only user friendly, but expandable, which means you can add new loads such as heat pumps, or hot water tanks.
Again, Thank you for your business, and Home Style Electric looks forward to serving your electrical needs in the future.

Electric
Electric
0 reviews Mount Uniacke, NS

Installed baseboard heaters and plugs for the oven and dryer

Home electric came in saw where everything needed to be placed, commenced and completed the work the same day
Both electricians were great to work with and they explained everything

Electric heat is becoming more popular these days. Used in conjunction with heat pumps, they can be an effective way to heat a home. Home Style Electric has done many conversions to electric heat, and hearing you are happy with our work is certainly rewarding. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

0 reviews Halifax, NS

Basement reno

Being a contractor in the Halifax region, it is important to have reliable sub trades. Home style electric is my go to for electrical work. They show up when scheduled, provide quality work, are very respectful. I would certainly recommend them for any electrical work

Thank you for your kind words. Home Style electric always tries to find out exactly what the client is looking for and tries to give them exactly that. Every job and every customer has individual wants and needs, and once we have an understanding of exactly what the needs are, we do our best to make sure that the customer gets what they envision.
Thank you for choosing Home Style Electric.

0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Friendly, knowledgeable and professional

Had my old 100 amp fuse panel upgraded to a new 200 amp breaker panel. Experienced and knowledgeable, Jaime is an excellent communicator. He was very attentive to our needs and concerns. My experience with Homestyle Electric was very positive. I do not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to have assisted with your upgrade, the job turned out very nice, an improvement that will last for decades.

0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Home entertainment wall

Jamie and his crew were professional, courteous and completed in a very timely fashion. I have used HomeStyle in the past and their level of expertise and very reasonable pricing has kept and will continue to keep me coming back for all of my electrical needs.

Thank you. Your cabinet lighting certainly "pops". It really looks great in the living room with the cabinets lit up. Looks very modern.

More about Home Style Electric

At Home Style Electric we do our very best to make sure that we cover all of your electrical needs. When you need professional residential electrical services, no job is too big or too small for Home Style Electric. Our staff is friendly, trustworthy, professional and knowledgeable, so you're in good hands. Home Style Electric has a solid reputation for quality work and efficient service at a fair price. We take great pride in that fact that many of our customers hear about us by word of mouth and referrals from their friends.

You can trust Home Style Electric for all of your residential electrical needs whether it is a small job such as repairing an outlet or hanging a fixture to a larger job such as a panel change or an electrical service upgrade. Home Style Electric is able to provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that your electrical needs are being met by a qualified journeyman electrician.

No job is too insignificant for Home Style Electric. In fact, we built the company concentrating on the little jobs that other companies wouldn't take the time to do. Just some of the services we offer include:

Panel Changes
Pot light installations
Electrical Service Upgrades
Aluminum Wiring remediation (also referred to as Pig Tailing)
Surge Protection
Trouble Shooting
Lighting Installations
Fan Installations
Hot Tub wiring
Outdoor Lighting
Dealing with issues raised by home Inspectors (buying or selling)
New Wiring