Babil Electric

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Babil Electric

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Great Job!

Jan is professional and on time. He installed all pot lights and light fixtures. My place looks amazing!

Babil electric

Pot lights installation for the whole house

The whole Pot lights installation experience went really well, from the moment the technician answered the first call, provided us with a professional estimate, and also he was able to arrange the installation within a week's time.
On top of that, he did helped us to fix something extra (fix the electric plug and connection in the kitchen's island). Therefore we are happy about his work.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Service

Fantastic service, professional, reliable, and efficient. Reasonable prices. always turn up when needed. Highly recommended .

Mariarabij in Mississauga
Mariarabij in Mississauga

Changed Electrical Panel

They were very professional and timely. They contacted my hydro supplier on my behalf. They did everything from start to finish. They made the process so seamless and easy. They were very transparent and explained everything to me. Highly recommend this company.

Jan is great

Had Jan coming to connect a dishwasher and plus a few other electrical work. He was quick and professional. Came on time and did all the work I asked for well. Would highly recommend him for electrical work.

Thank you so much My pleasure Babil electric

Kitchen Remodeling & Pot Lights Installation

Excellent experience!

Very satisfied with the job Jan and his team did in my house. They remodeled our kitchen; replaced the old lights with LED pot lights, installed the new appliances, added an outlet switch to the kitchen island, and installed the under-cabinet lights. Their job was very professional, clean and detailed.

I would highly recommend Babil Electric to anyone who is looking for an electrician.

My pleasure from Babil Electric

0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Pot Lights throughout the house

Very professional and clean work was done at our home. Customer service was impeccable and they are very patient and listened and planned and replanned until we were satisfied with the entire plan and thats when they got to work. We’re very happy with the results.

0 reviews Milton, ON

Pot light installation and other electrical work

Babil electric installed pot lights in my house and changed some electrical switches. They were very professional with their work and time punctuality. We were very satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Spot light installation

Installation of spot lights for the entrance, hall dining room and the kitchen ...he is very professional , good installation and good designer

Outdoor pot lights

We had our outdoor pot lights done with Babil Electric and the team was extremely professional with their work also cleaned up the work area.

I will strongly recommend Babil Electric since their pricing is fair and service if excellent!

More about Babil Electric