Dryer Vent Wizard of East York and The Beaches

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard of East York and The Beaches

Candice Burton
Candice Burton

Dryer Vent Services

I called to have my dryer vent system looked at. The company was wonderful setting up an appointment that worked with my schedule. Within a few days the tech Harrison was here to do the work and he was amazing. He was great at communicating all the things that he had found, and was able to take care of it before leaving. His customer service was exceptional and I am now a customer for good. Thank you Harison, and as I promised I posted this review for you.

Thanks for recommending Dryer Vent of East York and North York. We provide services through out Toronto. The greater Toronto area and its surroundings. Dryer vents are all we do! We remain leaders in the dryer vent industry, glad you had a positive experience with one of our dryer vent certified technician. They are highly skilled, trained and certified in the dryer venting industry. All our technicians provide dryer vent repair , dryer vent installation, dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent modifications l, dryer vent reroutes, dryer vent booster fans, dryer vent secondary lint trap. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent needs.

Jan Glover
Jan Glover

Dryer Vent Wizards Indeed

When the manager asked me to post a reviews I was more than happy to. They set an appointment with me for an assessment and dryer vent repair. We had been having ongoing issues with our dryer vent. The tech arrived, clearly explained the problems, and made the repair. He was pleasant and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dryer vent wizard.

Thanks for recommending Dryer Vent of East York and North York. We provide services through out Toronto, The greater Toronto area and its surroundings. Dryer vents are all we do! We remain leaders in the dryer vent industry, glad you had a positive experience with one of our dryer vent certified technician. They are highly skilled, trained and certified in the dryer venting industry. All our technicians provide dryer vent repair , dryer vent installation, dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent modifications l, dryer vent reroutes, dryer vent booster fans, dryer vent secondary lint trap. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent needs.

Kay Simmons
Kay Simmons

Dryer vent work

They came out and cleaned our clogged dryer vents. There communication and customer service is fabulous. The person that came out was knowledgeable, efficient and helped me and gave me tips. 10/10 Would recommend!

Thank you for recommending Dryer Vent Wizard in Toronto providing dryer vent services in Toronto, The Greater Toronto Area and it's surroundings including Newmarket. Dryer vents are all we do! We are leaders in the dryer vent industry specializing in dryer vent cleanings, dryer vent repairs, dryer vent installation, dryer vent booster fans, dryer vent modifications, dryer vent bird/nest removal, dryer vent lint traps, dryer vent covers and dryer vent safety inspections. Happy to hear you had a great experience with our company and dryer vent technician. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent cleanings.

Penny in Toronto
Penny in Toronto

Dryer Vent issue resolved

We needed help at our location. Some reason our dryer want working well. We contacted an appliance repair company, but they werent able to help us. They let us know it was a dryer venting issue and not a dryer issue. They referred us to Dryer Vent Wizard of East York and boy are we glad they did. Dryer Vent Wizard was easy to deal with. Really beneficial when trying to run a business. Booking the appointment was easy. The technician Quintin was on time. He did his diagnosis. We were unaware but our dryer vent had a two inch opening. The amount of lint he removed when he cleaned it out was incredible. He also recommended enlarging the hole and changing the dryer vent to a bigger one. We had a thin plastic pipe and not the proper dryer duct as needed. He did all the work in a timely manner with no disturbances to my business. He cleaned up and gave me a few tips. Our dryer has never worked so well. We are extremely happy and feel much safer now that everything had been done correctly. When I was asked to leave a review I did not hesitate. Would recommend them to anyone having problems with their dryer vents.

Thank you for recommending Dryer Vent Wizard in Toronto providing dryer vent services in Toronto, The Greater Toronto Area and it's surroundings including Newmarket. Dryer vents are all we do! We are leaders in the dryer vent industry specializing in dryer vent cleanings, dryer vent repairs, dryer vent installation, dryer vent booster fans, dryer vent modifications, dryer vent bird/nest removal, dryer vent lint traps, dryer vent covers and dryer vent safety inspections. Happy to hear you had a great experience with our company and dryer vent technician Quintin. Good to hear your dryer vent system is now within code and safe. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent cleanings.

Rodolfo Banks
Rodolfo Banks

Breath of fresh air

I have zero issues recommending this company. These guys are great! Friendly, professional, and they did an amazing job. Really great to see the difference in their readings before and after work was completed. The technician noticed a few other hazards which we completely unaware of. If you need your dryer ducts cleaned, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dryer Vent Wizard. These folks are much better than some of the other companies in the same space.

Thank you for recommending Dryer Vent Wizard in Toronto. Dryer vents are all we do! We are leaders in the dryer vent industry. Happy to have assisted you with your dryer vent cleanings and dryer vent modifications. We specialize in dryer vent repair, dryer vent installation, dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent booster fans, dryer vent covers, dryer vent rodent/bird/nest removal, dryer vent secondary lint traps any everything else dryer vent related. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent needs.

Jessica Pearson
Jessica Pearson

Dryer Vent Service

The individual who came to my home was very efficient and detailed oriented. He moved everything that were in the way in my dryer laundry room. They included disinfecting my dryer vent line as well. I can recommend this company and would be calling them again.

Thank you for recommending Dryer Vent Wizard in Toronto. Dryer vents are all we do! We are leaders in the dryer vent industry. Happy to have assisted you with your dryer vent repairs and cleaning. We specialize in dryer vent repair, dryer vent installation, dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent booster fans, dryer vent covers, dryer vent rodent/bird/nest removal, dryer vent secondary lint traps any everything else dryer vent related. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent cleanings.

Julie
Julie

Dryer vent installation

EDIT: THE COMPANY POSTED A RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW PRETENDING THEY HADN'T SPOKEN TO ME YET ABOUT THE PROBLEMS. I SPOKE WITH THE OWNER MORE THAN ONCE AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE MONEY FIXING HIS MISTAKE. HE SAID I SHOULD JUST 'GO POST A BAD REVIEW, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE IT'.

Unfortunately I had a terrible experience with this company. I called and got a call center in the US. They said that their process was to charge $68 for someone to come and assess the scope of work. I tried to explain that it was a very specific dryer vent installation on a second floor of a tall home, and that I felt comfortable proceeding if I was able to speak with the technician in advance to share the specs of the unit and the location we were installing. The call center person in the US told me that somebody would call me back days before the installation. Nobody called me. On the day the installer was supposed to show up I called again to the call center and said it was urgent that I speak to a technician before the installation because there were specific things to discuss about the job. Finally I got a call from the owner of the company in Toronto, but by that time it was too late. The installer was already at my house and had cut a hole through the wall in the wrong place. The company claimed that I agreed to the location of the vent by virtue of agreeing to the price quote that was given verbally to my husband. This made no logical sense. I said obviously a price quote is different from verifying the specs of the unit that you're installing. So they had to cut another hole for the specific unit that we were installing and the tight location for the installation. I was shocked to receive the final bill showing they charged me for two holes when the first one was their mistake. Then I said 'now I have a hole to the outside of my house how does that get repaired', and they told us to spray foam it. Now I have to pay for siding people to come and repair the first hole that was drilled without our approval. Hire this company if you want a bunch of holes in your house, if not stay away! The owner told me he didn't want to be out of pocket on the job so he refused to compensate me the damages we're out of pocket for- the cost he charged for the second hole and the repair to the exterior siding. He scoffed and said that if I posted a bad review nobody would believe me because they only have good reviews. I'm expecting that he's the type of guy that will respond with dishonesty instead of just owning that a mistake was made and compensating me. I'm not even asking for a full refund! I'm just asking to not pay for the hole that was drilled by mistake and for my siding to be repaired. I feel that that's very reasonable.

Edit Response: The original hole position drilled by the technician was instructed by a contractor Julie had on site after her husband approved the work order. After the hole was made her husband wanted it in the same position but a foot lower. Her husband was told making a new hole was unnecessary. He insisted, and authorized the additional work. Once a dryer flex transition is installed to the exterior vent hole the other end can be moved in any direction to connect to the back of any dryer, but the tech did as he was hired to do. To clarify we did contact Julie and spoke to her before the technician arrived. She actually called to see when he would be arriving. We tried calling her back with his ETA and she didn't get back to us. Our technician let us know she was in the adjoining room when he got there and as he was going over the work order with her husband. Either way Julie was offered a refund, or for us to return to fix her concerns. She demanded both. She also said if we didn't give her a refund AND fix the issue she would post a negative review. She also threatened she was a lawyer. She was told she is free to post a negative review, but the reason we don't have any negative reviews is because we always ensure customer satisfaction. She became agitated and furious on the phone. She was verbally abusive. We had no choice but to terminate our last call with her. Unfortunately this is the first time we've come across anyone who's been completely unreasonable, uses intimidation and belittles our employees to try to get what they want. Her contractor contacted us after because he had some questions which we assisted him with. We also let him know to have the homeowner contact us when she calmed down to try to work towards a resolution. Our technician also offered to fill the hole and repair it when he was there, but was told by the contractor and husband it's an easy fix they will handle it. Our technician still installed a vent cover for them to keep the hole covered until they got to it. No holes were left as described, and no concerns were brought up with our technician when he was on site. No where in our response did we say we never spoke. Julie has a history of extorting people as you can see on the link below. To use intimidation tactics to be overly compensated is unfair to small businesses trying to survive with all the world events happening. Please copy and paste in URL to get a better understanding of the mindset of the individual who wrote this review. https://www.extortionletterinfo.com/toronto-lawyer-julie-stewart-vs-eli-chronology-of-events/

Julie , thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn’t feel completely satisfied with the service you were provided. We truly care about your feedback and we work very hard to provide quality service. Please contact us, so we can work to resolve any issues. Please call our office at (647) 670-0099 and ask for Vik – General Manager. Thank you.

Professional Dryer Vent Company

Glad to have found these guys again. I tried searching for them after they came to my home about 6 years ago, but couldn't locate them. I saw an ad on social media and called them. I was due for a dryer vent cleaning. Its unfortunate the old owner for one of the franchises passed away. But these guys still have the same level of professionalism and service I knew them for. They are a new crew, but still same great service. Happy to have found them again.

Thank you for recommending Dryer Vent Wizard in Toronto. We provide dryer vent services in Toronto, The Greater Toronto Area and it's surroundings. We provide dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent installation, dryer vent repair, dryer vent booster fans, dryer vent covers, dryer vent safety inspections, dryer vent secondary lint traps and dryer vent modifications. Happy you have found us again. We continue to remain leaders in the dryer vent industry. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent cleanings.

J Guy from Newmarket
J Guy from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Dryer Vent Cleaning

A very polite young man, Quintin, came to clean my dryer vent and a few other things. He was polite, professional and answered all of my questions. He wore a mask and put covers over his work boots. I appreciated his knowledge and thoroughness and would highly recommend Dryer Vent Wizard. A very positive experience!

Thank you so much for recommending Dryer Vent Wizard of East York and The Beaches in Toronto, serving The Greater Toronto area and it's surroundings. We are leaders in the dryer vent industry specializing in all things dryer vents including dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent repair, dryer vent installation and dryer vent modifications. Glad to hear you had a great experience with our company and Dryer Vent Technician Quintin. He is one of the best in the dryer vent industry. All our Dryer Vent Technicians are certified, highly skilled and client focused. Will definitely give Quintin a shout out at our weekly team meeting. Certain it will make his day, knowing his hard work and dedication doesn't go unnoticed. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent cleanings, or any other future dryer vent needs. Enjoy your long weekend.

Blanca in Toronto
Blanca in Toronto

Dryer Venting Service

They showed me the burnt lint I had in my machine and all the lint in the system and did a thorough cleaning and a few other things, Now the strange odor from the system is gone! I highly recommend getting it done!

Thank you for recommending Dryer Vent Wizard of East York and The Beaches located in Toronto. We serve Toronto, the Greater Toronto area and it's surroundings throughout Ontario. Dryer vent are all we do. We specialize in dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent repair, dryer vent covers, dryer vent installation and everything dryer vent related. Yes, your dryer machine was at risk from an uncontrollable fire. Glad you had us come visit and eliminate all the fires risks within your dryer vent exhaust system. It is extremely important to have your dryer vent cleaned on a regular basis. Looking forward to assisting you with all your future dryer vent needs.

More about Dryer Vent Wizard of East York and The Beaches

Dryer Vent Wizard was founded as a result of widespread safety and efficiency concerns among homeowners whose dryer vent systems required an “urgent response.” The unsettling state of most dryer vents in need of service is caused by one or more problems including lint accumulation, vent blockages, disrepair, or improper installation. Dryer Vent Wizard locations across North America combat these common issues by providing specialized dryer vent services including vent installation, cleaning, repair, rerouting, and inspection.

Since our beginning in 2004, the Dryer Vent Wizard franchise has grown and spread across the United States and Canada, working together to make each home or business we service safer and more efficient. Each Dryer Vent Wizard franchisee is committed to making their community safer by offering thorough, professional dryer vent services. We professionally clean, repair, and install dryer vents. Over 100 locations. Dryer Vent East York and The Beaches is now in Toronto.

To learn more about Dryer Vent Wizard of East York and The Beaches in Toronto and how we can make your home safer while saving you time, money, and energy, call (647) 499-5874, or visit www.EastYorkDryerVent.com.