Kazcon Construction

Reviews for Kazcon Construction

D.M. Toronto
D.M. Toronto

New fence installed

Kazcon Construction, headed by Sam, did a fantastic job replacing my very old fence on a corner lot with a 186 ft. beautiful new fence. I'm so glad I chose Kazcon ; Sam was very easy to reach by email or phone and was able to answer all my questions beforehand. He's extremely professional, very patient and very hardworking. I was so amazed and happy that he and his crew were able to complete the installation in 1 day. I would definitely recommend Sam and Kazcon!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We enjoy working with great clients such as yourself. Don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions.

Jason
Jason
0 reviews Whitby, ON

My new backyard concrete patio and fence April 2022

From the moment Sam came over & discussed all my options (concrete patio, fence, river rock and new concrete stairs in front), I knew I was onto a decent honest contractor. This was my first major project in quite a while and it was so seamless! (even when I made changes!!) !! Kazcon was - On-Time - Very Courteous - Very Professional and they did an incredible job !! The river rock looks great too !
Also, the new concrete steps in the front are awesome and look brilliant!!

Thanks Sam and your Team for a really positive experience. Ill definitely be sharing your name with friends and Family. Jason N. - Whitby

Bill C.
Bill C.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Old fence removal and fence Posts install for DIY fence project

Needed some help with removal of chain link fence and old privacy fence. Sam and his team were great. Within a 3 hours removed my old fence and installed 17 fence posts perfectly. His team was professional and friendly.

Would recommend them to anyone looking for quality work done right.

Very professional and accurate

Contacted Sam to build a pergola for me on my deck, the service and plan was extremely accurate and professional.
Highly recommend their service

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fence and deck

The crew was awesome , diligent , timely, coordinated, respectful , detailed..Sam was the leader I can't describe in enough words how much I respect him and his work ethics ...He listens to the customers concerns and bends over backwards ..Follow ups wow he's amazing ..He is so polite, patient ..again highly recommend Kazon Construction especially with Sam their go to guy then there is definitely nothing to worry about ..your definitely in awesome hands ..Thank you Sam ..We love our fence and deck ...Definitely be calling you for my front deck ...

Laura and Trevor

Fence project

Guys are punctual, efficient with their timing and very professional.
The quality of our fence is nice and sturdy.

Lorne in Richmond hill
Lorne in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence

Sam and his crew did a great job the new fence looks fantastic. I would recommend him

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Fence

Sam was extremely professional and quick to respond to any emails or queries. The work was completed right on schedule and as discussed. Would highly recommend Sam and his team.

Fence job

I really liked the professionalism they had. They did an amazing job bringing my backyard to life again, all the material on site was very tidy & they worked clean. Sam was polite and professional when dealing with every aspect. Thanks for the great job!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Beautiful deck and fence replacement

Very impressed! Sam and his crew built our dream deck with every specification we asked for and went above and beyond! He made us feel safe and built our trust from the moment he came over to give us our quote. The job was completed in the time he explained it would take which is very important to us, as our previous experiences with contractors weren’t anywhere near this great. I’ve never been more happy to recommend a company as much as I do for Kazcon! And if you can, ask for Sam specifically!

More about Kazcon Construction