Pool Hopper

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Toronto ON M5M 4A3

Reviews for Pool Hopper

Repairs to pump

I had become quite frustrated looking for a pool company to answer my call about a dysfunctional pump at my pool. By luck I came across Pool Hopper. Christain, the owner of the company answered my call and showed up on the same day. I was very impressed with the service and would highly recommend this company.

J Chan in Scarborough
J Chan in Scarborough

Pool filter

Owner Christian answered my call on a Sunday which was surprising.
When he came to help me with some pool issues, I found him knowledgeable and friendly. I have no doubt he will take his company to higher heights and wish him much success.

After much frustration in trying to get hold of a pool filter, owner Christian came through for me again! I was very happy that he was able to skillfully install the new filter in the same spot as my previous one and even configured a better place for my pump to make it easier for me. He worked diligently from start to finish and he and his assistant Deklan were respectful, courteous and professional. Although they were busy, they didn’t mind me asking questions and were compliant with my requests. This was not the first time I used Christian’s services and it won’t be the last!

Pool service and liner installation

The pool hopper team was professional and on time as usual. They know what there doing and get it done efficiently! These guys also clean up after themselves and leave the pool area looking amazing.

I would highly recommend their team to anyone that needs there pool or hottub needs taken care of! Kudos to the pool hopper team as I see them taking over the industry in the upcoming years if they keep providing this type of 5 star service!

Thanks for the kind words and the continued support. We are a small business trying to make a big splash.

Pool Opening

Prices are fair. Service is excellent. Christian is very knowledgeable and always happy to answer any of our questions. I have recommended Pool Hopper to many of my neighbours for regular service and liner replacements.

Hi guys, thank you for you kind words and continued support.

Maintenance and repair

First class service! Very professional and friendly. We’ve used Pool Hopper for ongoing maintenance including pool opening and closing. They’ve also assisted with replacing aging equipment. I would highly recommend them.

Always happy to help.

Pool repair of tiles and coping

We contacted pool hopper for a quote , they were prompt and could start job immediately, very efficient very honest, friendly and do great work ......

More about Pool Hopper

Pool Hopper is a pool service company working in Toronto and the GTA. Our experts have 10+ years experience in over 1000 backyards and commercial properties! With knowledgeable staff we will be sure to answer all of your questions, whether you are a new pool owner, or you are looking for the most modern tech. Relax and let our technicians do the work!

SWIMMING POOL CONTRACTORS, SERVICING THE GREATER TORONTO AREA.

POOLS, HOT TUBS, SWIM SPAS - SERVICE, REPAIR, AND RENOVATION