KC LANDSCAPING & PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Reviews for KC LANDSCAPING & PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Nice sod results but...

Work done: 36 foot retaining wall and new sod - front, back, and one side

Our sod looks great but I can't recommend KC if timing is important to you (our 1 week estimate became 4) or if you need to get some hardscaping done. We were disappointed with the retaining wall not being level although this was apparently by design because a "big O" wasn't used for drainage. This should have been explained before going ahead and gluing the stone into place. All I was told was that for the height of wall we were requesting, we didn't need a big O.

The company did agree to do some extra work free of charge due to our disappointment with the wall and the delays so I bumped the satisfaction rating up 1 star for their act of goodwill.

We're very sorry you weren't satisfied with the retaining wall. Regarding the timeline in which your job was completed however, there were timing issues concerning weather (rain) and the fact that your backyard was not graded properly by the developer. This caused your backyard to be flooded with water for several days at a time which meant we couldn't move forward with the sod installation and had to wait several days for it to dry up. To mitigate this, we made the decision to pay for a mini loader out of pocket ($436.00 for 1 day rental), to grade the property properly (an additional $400.00 which we agreed to do for free), so we could then move along with your sod installation in which was laid in a day. This was all explained to you during the process of your job. The Big O was not conducive to the level of the retaining wall and we believe you unfortunately misunderstood the purpose of this explanation.

We're glad you're happy with your new sod and if you have any additional concerns or questions feel free to reach out to us.

B.b in durham
B.b in durham
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Sod installation

Amazing work and reasonable pricing. Helpful and efficient. Would recommend them. Will always go to them for any future gardening job. The new grass looks amazing and healthy. Great job.

Thank you so much! We are so happy your new lawn is thriving and you and your family are happy with the results. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to providing you with quality and professional service in the future.

Beautiful work

KC Landscaping & Property Maintenance created a beautiful garden bed for me. They used good quality soil and installed the plants of my choosing. They did an amazing job and communicated every step of the process and explained the break down of the quote, which I couldn’t seem to find from another company. My front gardens look beautiful! I definitely recommend them and will to my friends and family. Thank you!

Thank you! It was our pleasure and a delight working with you. We are happy to give you some beautiful new front gardens. Enjoy!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Interlock removed, garden building, trees and shrubs planted and new grass

KC Landscaping did a wonderful job on my home! They worked very hard and communicated well to make sure my wife and I knew every step and got the results we were looking for. We love our new backyard! Highly recommend Mark & Victoria, they are a lovely young couple and we wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Thank you so much! We're so very happy to give you and your wife the backyard you've been envisioning for years! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Re-Sod Front Lawn

Courteous and friendly service, good advice on watering, fair price, job done well in 2 days.

Thank you! We're very happy you're satisfied with your new lawn. We enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you again in the future.

Bruno
Bruno
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Laying sod and minor landscaping

Wonderful couple to work & deal with. Their work is meticulous and we are pleased with the final result! Our side yard looks amazing! We would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you so much Bruno! You and your wife are great people and we very much enjoyed working with you both! Thank you for everything and we hope to work again with you in the future.

Melanie
Melanie
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Stump Remova; Bush Trimming

We are quite pleased with the work KC Landscaping did for us. The tree stump was removed quickly and efficiently and at a very reasonable price. The bushes were trimmed back to give the garden a more manicured appearance. Overall we would recommend their services.

Thank you Melanie! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. We hope to work with you again in the future.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard Renovation

KC Landscaping did a wonderful job removing all big rocks and shrubs from my backyard and replaced it with soil and sod beautifully. They worked really hard, extremely friendly and responsive. I would use them again without hesitation and would highly recommend.

Thank you! We're so happy to make your vision come to fruition!

Raza
Raza
1 review Pickering, ON

Sodding, Mulching, cleaning up

KC landscaping did a great job with everything. I’m very happy with their quality of work. They are also great at communication. I will definitely recommend them!

Thank you Raza! It was our pleasure working with you in transforming your space!

More about KC LANDSCAPING & PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

At KC Landscaping & Property Maintenance we provide professional and quality service to make your vision a reality. Whether you're looking to re-sod your lawn, refresh your garden, or regular lawn and garden maintenance, we know that our team of professional, motivated and hardworking staff can accommodate your wants and needs with quality service.