Majestic Home Renovations And Improvements

General Contractors
Majestic Home Renovations And Improvements

Reviews for Majestic Home Renovations And Improvements

Re-tiled bathroom

I am very satisfied with Majestic Home Renovations. Ben has always been dependable and does very good work. He re-tiled my bathroom, and added trim around windows and floors. He is very knowledgeable being able to do all my handyman jobs as well. He works efficiently and at a reasonable price and takes away all materials left over.

Thank you I would be more than happy to do work for you

Bathroom Renovation

This company has done a few jobs for my family and me. Ben has done an excellent job and we definitely recommend hiring him and this company. In the past he has placed our bathroom wall and floor tiles, painted the walls and did the bathroom window trim. We couldn't be happier with the outcome! Definitely a hard worker with great attention to detail.

Thank you it is a pleasure to work with you!

Backyard Additions

Majestic Home Renovations installed a patio and built a roof to cover the patio. They masterfully completed all the work themselves which included grading, concrete forming, pouring and finishing; framing; roofing; and aluminum. Majestic Home Renovations were reliable and honest and provided quality workmanship at the right price.

Thank you, I would be happy to complete any project of yours to our highest standards

0 reviews Minto, ON

Basement renovation

I would recommend this company to anybody. I have had Ben do Reno’s for me over the years and have always been extremely impressed by his work. He has always been easily approachable and is cost conscious. He has taken care of all details of my renovations but if I decide to change things last minute quickly accommodated me. He will give me several ideas on how to finish the job I have in mind. I still walk in to my basement and have zero regrets 4 years later on what he did. Recent work completed by Ben continues to impress me.

Thank you, I am glad you are happy with the results and will make sure all my work meets your expectations

Condo Renovation

Ben delivers good work. This is the 2nd time we have used the services of Majestic Home Renovations. When there are issues it is being dealt with expediently and in a professional manner.

Thank you, it is a pleasure to work with you, and I will make sure all your projects meet your satisfaction

More about Majestic Home Renovations And Improvements

With over 35+ years of experience, our hardworking team at Majestic Home Renovations and Improvements completes a wide range of work; from exterior projects such as decks, fences, and garages to complete interior home renovations, including basements, bathrooms and kitchens. We can design and construct any project you envision, with extreme attention to detail, providing fair pricing and quality workmanship.