Coranda Drywall Inc.

Cambridge ON N3C 2B9

Coranda Drywall Inc.

Reviews for Coranda Drywall Inc.

Kyle
Kyle
0 reviews Brant, ON

Mud and taping

We had Corey come out and do the taping in our basement. When he started everything seemed fine. After the first day we noticed that he had taken some of the materials I had in the basement once asked about it he ignored the question about why he took them. Corey was slow at getting the job to sanding stage as he did not plan on doing the job himself and planning on subbing it out which he did not mention in our initial meeting about our basement. Once all the mud and tape was applied he came and sanded once he completed sanding he finished up by cleaning with his vacuum which was great. He then immediately came to the door and said he done which we knew he was expecting final payment which is fine but we wanted to inspect the final product. When inspected we were shocked to see tons of imperfections we proceeded to highlight the areas which were found all by the natural light and didn’t take a light to find any of the imperfections. We then called him back to go over the imperfections which he then proceeded to tell me oh these imperfections are from my old sanding pole large gouges in the corners from applying too much pressure while sanding. We found multiple corner beads with staples showing through the mud and plastic showing from the corner beads. Corey then told me it was best if I went and primed the basement which I said to him that if it makes it easier then no problem I’ll have it primed by Tuesday when he planned to come back and address the issues. He went around and marked the imperfections and missed multiple spots including the but joints that have not been featured enough. I went through and marked the imperfections again then told him we were still not happy with the finished product I also found areas that he did not put tape and they ended up having hair line cracks already I also found multiple areas that had the tape showing through the mud. Corey came back a second time to perform repairs and at this point you could tell he was getting mad as he would slam the side door while coming in and out. He once again finished cleaned up and left. I went down to do my inspection again and I still find areas that I initially found including a area that he had not attempt to sand once I’ve pointed it out 2 times and he hasn’t attempted to sand it. This is not acceptable workmanship in my professional opinion me being a business owner and working in the construction trade for 15 years and seeing lots of completed projects. We’re have been more then patient and have been working with Corey to get everything addressed and he has now refused to come back and perform any more repairs. We paid our initial deposit and the remaining amount is here waiting for when he finishes but he has refused to come back and now has threatened us with collections. We will be having our lawyer get involved since this is what it has come to. All we want is for Corey to come back and finish the repairs so we can move forward with finishing our basement. For all future customers please throughly do an inspection before you make final payment there is nothing wrong with making sure you’re getting a job Nicely done.

0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Basement Reno

Fantastic experience with Corey, outlined very clearly each step in his process and followed through on each. Completed on time and did a wonderful job, would highly recommend him to others. If we have further projects in the future, would not hesitate to hire him.

Thank you for the kind words, please reach out for any future projects!

Commercial renovation

Coranda has a number of jobs for our company, Corey the owner he’s a great guy and an absolute pleasure to work with. He’s very knowledgeable, respectful, professional, gives very reasonable prices and is not afraid to get his hands dirty with his workers.

Our company probably hires approximately 40 to 50 different contracting companies a year for various reasons, however when it comes to framing or drywalling or mud and plaster Coranda is the only company we call.

I strongly recommend them, probably the only company in the GTA who has not dropped the ball on us on a job.

Thank you for the review. We look forward to continuing working with you on all your future projects!

arsia
arsia
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Commercial Framing and Drywall

Working with Corey from Coranda Drywall is always a pleasure. From marking the initial floor plan, framing, drywalling and plastering, the team from Coranda Drywall are always the first people on site and ready to move the project along. We always appreciate their no nonsense work attitude, and their keen attention to details. What truly impressed us was their ability to communicate and coordinate with other trades (plumbing, electrical and IT) to ensure a smooth job site.

Thank you Arsia for the kind words. It is always a pleasure working with your company as well.

More about Coranda Drywall Inc.

At Coranda Drywall Inc., we take pride in leaving our customers satisfied. For over 5 years, we have been specializing in commercial construction, as well as residential renovations including basement finishing. Save a small fortune with metal framing compared to todays high lumber prices, which can be put towards higher end finishing's in your kitchens and bathrooms. We look forward to hearing from you for a free in-person or virtual estimate.